Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

hugs @Mazarita xxx

it is 7pm here @Adge

Yummmmmm @Smc, noy good for my diabetes so I will have a little bit xx

Hi everyone @Shaz51@Mazarita@NikNik it seems like a quiet night at the feast, I had pizza tonight with sparkling wine, scrap that a lot of sparkling wine. 

Hey @Mazarita glad to see you made it here tonight.  And @Jacques good to see you again too.  Hi to everyone else here as well.

Just had fresh snapper crumbed in almond meal (by my sil) with spud wedges and broccoli and lemon juice and tartare sauce.  So good and so healthy.  Topped off with a nice glass of white.

Wondering why it's so quiet here tonight.  Hoping it's just coz folk are busy doing life.  

Hi @eth I think it's the warmer weather!!! That's why everyone is AWOL. 

Hi @Adge@Shaz51@eth@Lilyq and anyone around. Just doing another fly by to drop off some dessert. Maybe the different time zones are affecting the feast tonight. It's only just after 7.30 where I am. Anyway, here's the important stuff, the food... 

Apple Pie

@Lilyq it's not warmer here yet.  A few days here and there but mostly rain over the last couple of weeks.  Great for the land and our garden but it would be nice to see more of spring sunshine.

hi @eth, dinner sounds so so yummy, im glad you had a nice white to go with it, sorry i was busy on the computer, i wish it was life stuff, just window shopping online 🙂

Hey feasters

Hi @Mazarita That pie looks delicious.

No rain here, it's been hot the past few weeks.

Already up over 30C, & will be into the 40's in a few weeks.

November is hot here, right through till March.

Adge

Hi @eth @I  can only guess where you are due to the mods. I love this wide Brown land and all the time zones 🙂 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.