Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

@Flying_Hams glad to hear you're well. 

I'm really not coping this week. It's just been one thing after another... Managed to not SH last night, and on here atm trying to distract myself. For the last two weeks it's been at least once a day... 

Hi @Crazy_Bug_Lady

Welcome back - and it's okay to be down around here - in fact - almost a prerequisite - it's just good to see you after a long time

So - can you share how you have been etc - and feel okay - that is so important - feeling okay about how you feel - I think that's right

we really support each other here now but my private really like button still works toowe really support each other here now but my private really like button still works too

Dec

Not too bad @Bill16
Just trying to figure things out for 2019
Havent been to FF for two weeks. How's it been going?

Sorry to hear that @Crazy_Bug_Lady
I hope you are okay here this evening

All good @Flying_Hams

Hey everyone @Flying_Hams@Bill16, happy world Champagne day! Might have have had a tipple or two or three!!!

To commiserate the fact my house is a mess, I just lost it with the kids cos of the fact it's so messy! They got upset, then got over it pretty easy.

Where are we journeying to tonight on the feast? 

Hello @Flying_Hams, @Lilyq, @Bill16, @Owlunar, @Crazy_Bug_Lady

how is everyone Smiley Very Happy

we have a birthday tonight , it is @thecolourblue

Happy birthday @theclorblue

I'm getting domino's for dinner

Good evening @Shaz51

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.