Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Goodnight feasters ... 'till next time

7c60dcdcd682fc56e6286f9d527a2c78.jpg

Goodnight all! @TAB @Former-Member @BlueBay @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Adge @Appleblossom @eth @Determined @greenpea @Faith_Hope_Love @Crazy_Bug_Lady @Bill16 @Sophia1 @Zoe7

Until next time. 🙂 

awwwwwww good night @thecolourblue Smiley Sad

just got home from hospital xxx

Ok @thecolourblue has piked who’s still up? @Determined, @Former-Member ??..

hello @TAB Smiley Very Happy

Hey Shaz @Shaz51 hope things ok re hospital

Have alcohol here your welcome @BlueBay sorry no chocolate

Never called cupcakes ok nearly 50 yrs ago so irrelevant guess but do remember cringing at cupcakes moniker @Former-Member well cos it wasn’t what we called them lol
Former-Member
Not applicable

I thought Friday Feastvwas to encourage us to have a nutritious meal together. As beautifuland colourul and decorative and SWEET as they are, somehow i just dont think cupcakes quite make the grade in terms of nutritian. One of those cupcakes would spike my blood sugar for a week LOL

Welcome to the feast tonight everyone!!! It's been a while since I was at a feast so I'm looking forward to tonight. Does anyone have any ideas of what cuisine we should have or where we should travel to?

Image result for welcome flags

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.