Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

NikNik
Senior Contributor

Welcome our new Community Manager

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to introduce our newest team member - @Margot

So I thought I would start this thread so you could say hi and perhaps share something about yourself and learn a bit about Margot.

Thinking back to my fun workshop days where I stockpiled a million ice breakers in my head... one of my faves was 'If you could have any super power, what would it be?'

So I put it to you.... what super power would you have?

(for those interested, mine would be the ability to teleport to anywhere in the world, in any point in time - past or future)

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Welcome our new Community Manager

Thanks for the warm welcome @NikNik 👩🏽‍🎤

I would never have even thought of teleporting! That's such a good one 🧙🏽‍♀️

I think my super power would be...shapeshifting. I like the idea of being able to transform into lots of different beings or objects so that I could experience the world from an array of vantage points 🧝🏼‍♂️🦒🏎🦕🦄

Looking forward to hearing everyone else's 😁

Hi @NikNikSmiley Happy

Welcome, @MargotSmiley Happy

My super power might be to talk with animals, and understand their language in return. Come to think of it, I already talk to birds, and to other animals I encounter. Just that it's not an easily comprehensible two way conversation. That's what I'd like. I think there'd be so much to be learned!

Great to meet you @Mazarita

What a great choice! 🐥 I remember watching Dr Dolittle as a child and wishing I had that ability too 🐨

Ahh mmaannnn I have super power envy @Margot @Mazarita

@Margot@NikNik, I remember seeing Dr. Doolittle when I was a child of about 10, and thought of it again after writing down that superpower, Margot. Snap! Smiley Happy

Hello and welcome to the forum @Margot Smiley Very HappyHeart

Hello @NikNik Smiley Very Happy

chai.png

Hello @Margot
I have not really hankered after a super power, have tended to dream of being able to donate big amounts to worthy medical or humanitarian causes.
Darcy

Snap @Mazarita!

Dr Dolittle

That coffee is about the size of the one I have every morning @Shaz51 

What a great idea @Former-Member! Sounds like you've got quite an altruistic streak about you 👩‍👩‍👧‍👧 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.