Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Oaktree
Senior Contributor

Where is HenryX

Hi, 

I have been worried about my forum friend @HenryX . Does anyone recall him saying that he was leaving the forums? I just want to know that he is alright. Thanks for any information.

Meggle

32 REPLIES 32

Re: Where is HenryX

@Oaktree  I often worry about @Maggie  who has been gone for so long ...... sometimes people just out grow the forum I think.

@greenpea  I often worry about @Maggie  too, and send wishes for her. 

@Oaktree  I remember @HenryX  saying he was going to take a break to focus on his own issues for a while, or something to that effect?

Yep @NatureLover  Me too.

@Oaktree In his lovely polite way @HenryX did mention spending less time, but he did not say he was actually leaving ... just taking a break.

Hugs @greenpea 

Thanks guys @Appleblossom @NatureLover @greenpea 

I haven’t really made strong connections with anyone other than @HenryX . If he isn’t around then there is little point in me being here either. I hope that he is well and comes back soon. 

So sorry that @Maggie is no longer around. It’s hard to lose a friend. Maybe someday she will come back.

Love to all,

Meggle

Hi @Oaktree
It's great to hear that you've formed such a strong and invaluable connection with HenryX. As you've mentioned yourself, it can be really hard when those we feel close to step away or take a break (effectively seeming to disappear). I'm hoping you will still be able to find connection and support here on the Forums, though not necessarily the same and want to encourage you to keep reaching out if and as needed.

With that in mind, I'm wondering if there is anything you can think of that was particularly valuable about the support HenryX may have provided you with? 💚 

Hi @TideisTurning 

I guess what @HenryX provided me with was a real feeling of friendship. I was lonely and he was always there with his characteristically well thought out responses. I appreciated his long replies and I would look forward to those. I hope that he is ok because last time I spoke with him he was feeling depressed. His medication got messed with because of shortages due to Covid. 
I really do miss him but I understand the need to step away for a break from the forums. I am not as active here as I used to be after some difficult interactions with another member whom I really loved. I find personal interactions difficult sometimes but I never had such problems with HenryX!

Meggle

Oh @Oaktree I'm so sorry you're feeling the loss of your forum friend. I am only new so yet to meet HenryX but it sounds like you had a strong bond with him and really feeling the loss. It's so difficult when people disappear from our lives and because the forums are anonymous this is quite literal! 

Sending warm hugs to you and reach out when you need.

hanami 💮

Thank you so much @hanami 

Meggle

@Oaktree wrote:

I haven’t really made strong connections with anyone other than @HenryX . If he isn’t around then there is little point in me being here either. 

Hi @Oaktree , I want to try and encourage you to stick around, if possible... My first strong connection left, then my second, then my third...but I've made more over my 2 years on the forums (for which I'm grateful). 

One way to maybe meet new friends on here is to read the new people's posts maybe?

I hope you will stick around and make more connections...sending hugs...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.