Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @Shaz51 👋💕

Hello @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Happy

mr shaz said last night , do you want to do some photography tomorrow , well we got up at 5am and just got home , wow , having a coffee now

Done lots of walking and boy it was very cool this morning

Sounds like a good day @Shaz51, and lovely that the suggestion came from him.

been a long time @Faith-and-Hope, had a few hicups like he used to know everything about  cameras

but after today I am Now  concerned about his mind , forgetting this and that , asking me why we did something and then last night he questioned me about the dosage of one of his meds which he has been taking for years

how are you today xx

Sorry you are worried about Mr. Do you think you have some good photos @Shaz51?

@Faith-and-Hope 

Hello All

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

Gidday Mazy Heart How are you?

@Mazarita

Hi @Exoplanet, I have been as sleepy as your koala and kitten today. Slept until about 5pm. All that rest has my neck and upper back feeling less painful than the past couple of days, very glad of that. 

Hi @Appleblossom, my speed at the moment is very tired and slow. Trying to keep forward movement happening at whatever level I can. Various kinds of self care for the back and neck problems including lots of deep breathing and releasing of muscles. Fisiocrem. Very gentle releasing movements (stretches too painful). Good to hear you are not too bad with it now. 

Hi @Shaz51, great to read that you and Mr Shaz went out on a photography expedition this morning. Wonder if you'll be able to post any photos. Sorry to hear about the memory issues arising. Hopefully a temporary glitch.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope@CheerBear@outlander@Sans911@Sophia1@frog@Teej and anyone else around. Hope the evening is treating you okay.

Hi everyone ☺

Hugs for your worries with Mr Shaz @Shaz51. Hope you're able to have some rest after your big day.

Hey @Mazarita. Good to hear your neck and back are feeling a little better after the rest day. It's not nice to be in pain.

Quiet night here after a big-ish afternoon. I'm crocheting in a toasty warm lounge room feeling thankful for inside heat tonight as it's pretty cold where I am. Tomorrow is supposed to be very winter-ish.

Hope everyone is OK or better tonight ❤

Dropping in for a hi too

loved the gidday @Exoplanet. Made me smile. 

Quiet but productive day here which which is good. Went to farmers market and cleaned out fridge, freezer (there was some pretty alien looking food in there), washed clothes, planted seeds to see if I can grow some herbs for summer. I might be a bit early but I decided to give it a go. And took dog for a walk, he loves this time of year when he can run through the creek and wet grass. I got to smile at his antics. 

Heres hoping to a a better week for you @Mazarita. You’ve had it rough for a while now. 

Lved that you went went on a photograph trip @Shaz51

Nope recipe for psyllium husks @Appleblossom. I have been looking up recipes today again. It’s helped to have the kids back with my motivation for cooking. Trying to find a comfort food recipe recipe for pearl couscous. 

Feeling a little human again. Mood is actually ok for now 🙃

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.