Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Shaz51 Sorry to hear that you are not feeling so good. Wish I could  help to make you feel better give you a much needed laugh to help you get your mind of your troubles .... not tonight unfortunately ..... I will send you much love instead.xxxxxxxgpHeart

thanks @Appleblossom, @Zoe7, @greenpea

had a rest from 3pm  and just had dinner and put a load of washing on

feeling a bit better , just tired now -- seeing doctor on wednesday

sending you tender hugs @greenpea HeartHeart

@Mazarita, @eth

Good morning everyone @Shaz51 @Mazarita @greenpea @Zoe7 @Appleblossom and anyone else reading this post.  Gosh it's quiet here today.  Hope that means folk are just busy doing life.  Thinking of you @CheerBear and sending my strongest wishes for the outcome of your planning meeting today.

I've been busy this morning myself.  Bed made, groomed self, washed dishes, swept floor and a little bit of dusting, had repair men to fix the tracks on my fairly new mozzie screens and now getting ready to go to water tai chi again.

I'm overdue many cleaning chores e.g. cleaning all the glass doors and window panes on the cabin, dusting all my knick knacks, cleaning under my dish rack, cleaning the fridge - all the deeper type of cleaning.  I have some incentive to do this now as my close friend and her girlfriend are coming to stay a night  in a couple of weeks.  She once looked after my flat up north and did the first deep clean of it for several years.  I hadn't even been mopping floors.  It was when I was depressed and paralysed and just reading and napping all day every day.  She made a comment on it that has stuck with me, so I don't want her to see my current place that way.  I'm sure she won't be judging me, but I am!   I am looking forward very much to seeing her, tho it might not sound that way.

Hope today is unfolding nicely for all.

@eth Hi eth I always like to think that when it is quiet people are out doing stuff and enjoying life :).  Wish I could be with you with the water tai chi it really does sound lovely and relaxing. I too am cleaning up the house again .... it takes no time for it to get grotty .... have a wonderful my dear friend eth xxxx

Thanks dear @greenpea.  You too xx

Morning @eth, while it is still morning here, and hi to all.

Thanks for your thoughts @eth. The meeting went as well as I think it could have gone. I was well prepared, the LAC seemed really understanding of psychosocial disability and mental health, and worked really hard to make it as comfortable and not distressing as it could be. I controlled my mouth and my emotions pretty well, and my mental health worker was really helpful too.

Thanks again for the support and info. It hugely helped today.

Hope your day is going/goes well 🙂

Hi @eth @greenpea @CheerBear and @Mazarita 

I didn't go to the pool today - fell asleep and slept right through the time I usually go. I could have went later but there is a group that comes at that time and they are very noisy  - couldn't handle that today so will have to aim for Thursday now.

@eth You have done a lot today already - goodluck with the rest of the day.

Glad your NDIS meeting went well. @CheerBear YAY!

Smiley Happy

@eth Sounds like a plan.  Chip away at the cleaning and enjoy the benefits.  We have a fair bit of cleaning to do here.

Smiley Happy

@greenpea @Zoe7 @Mazarita

Heart

oh and @Zoe7 thank you for what your wrote the other day about belonging here on another thread, i know i hadnt responded properly but i do appreciate what you wrote Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.