Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Mazarita@Exoplanet@CheerBear@Sophia1@eth and all who pass by wishing everyone a fabulous day with whatever you are doing. I am off to a cafe with my daughter 🙂 looks like rain again .... but that is okay because my garden is looking great!

Hi @greenpea, good to see you. Woman Happy

Enjoy the cafe trip with your daughter, and the rain. Despite it keeping me indoors at the moment here, I am enjoying how unusual it is for these parts. Quiet days in a rain coccoon don't seem like such a bad thing right now. But I'm impressed you are going out into it too! Heart

Morning @Exoplanet and @Mazarita ..... heading to the pool to see whether it still remembers me ...... 😏

Enjoy your garden 💐 🌸 @greenpea

@Dadcaringalone Dadcaringalone how are you today? I really hope that your son has calmed down a bit this morning.

He’s calm because he’s still asleep! He usually surfaces about noon. He still lacks insight and I never know when a fit of rage will show its ugly head again! Enjoy as much sun as you can get before it starts raining again @greenpea

@Dadcaringalone wishing you some 'pea'ce today Dadcaringalone.Will be thinking of you on and off during the day and hoping that your son is calm and in control of his demons to give you some relief. greenpea

@greenpea Was trying to have a bit of pea’ce this morning and my son had another car accident in my car! There is obviously something wrong but at least he’s safe, no rest for the wicked! I am going to have a week to 10 days off the roller-coaster for my birthday. Take care xxx

@Dadcaringalone another accident? I hope no one was hurt. Maybe a bus is the answer for awhile ... funny my daughter doesn't want to drive she sees it as a weapon but she is happy for me to drive her around lol.

Happy birthday Dadcaringalone wishing you well. xxx

@greenpea Yes, 2 accidents in 2 months! World 🌎 Record 🏅 we are going for 🥇 gold in the smash regularity olympics! I’m on first name basis with the panel beater and he said last month we did the passenger side and this month my son did the drivers side! The 1st one was before his recent hospitalization. No one was injured but my son has leant his lesson finally and said maybe I will give driving a break for a while even though it wasn’t his fault and he gets a free hire car from the insurance company. 

Looking forward to my break, I really need it after the last few months. Take care and look after your son and daughter xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.