Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Have a nice stroll @TAB

I severely underestimated distance @Bill16 did 90 mins sweated buckets  and ankles bit stiff now lol well i chose to believe google maps that says everythings just around the corner lol

Calling by with a hi 👋🙂

@eth really happy for you to hear your support worker was supportive with the bubbling feelings you've been having following the article. Was hoping that would be the case.

@greenpea great news with your NDIS application being approved. Must be a relief to know you've made it through that part!

@Mazarita as always sending you lots of ❤

👋 to everyone else who might come by.

Slow inside day for us here with an angry sun and some strong hot wind outside. We had a really horrible night trying to sleep with each of us waking lots (the crew waking me each time they woke too) until I finally gave up and put the air conditioner back on at around 3. I'm going to see if I can fry an egg in a pan on the driveway this afternoon. I think there's a chance we'll be able to!

Hope the morning has started well for everyone. 🌈 and ❄ for all

@CheerBear Good morning CheerBear and thanks for the good wishes re NDIS :). Will be thinking of you today let us know how you go with the egg will be a interesting experiment for the kiddies. Our super hot day will be tomorrow am bracing for it. greenpea xxx

Morning @CheerBear @eth @Mazarita @Zoe7 @greenpea @Exoplanet @Appleblossom @Shaz51 and all passing through
Hoping todays a good one for you all

Good morning @outlander @CheerBear @greenpea Just quickly leaving this here in case I catch one or other of you.

Sounds like you've had the news you were hoping for @greenpea

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Heart

Hi to you too @Zoe7 @TAB

Hi @eth Just about to head outside before it gets too hot. Hope you stay out of the heat today. ...you too @CheerBear @greenpea Smiley Surprised

Hi @eth

@greenpea getting your own NDIS package must feel like a load off, but I'm concerned about your son's review too.  Is it more than 3 weeks since it went in?  I'd be ringing them regularly to ask about it.  I think if you do a complaint it gets escalated too.  Not sure. Also fyi it has to be seen by 'a fresh pair of eyes', not whoever made the last decision.   Best of luck chasing them down about it.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.