Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

That is exactly what @Faith-and-Hope has been talking about too @Flying_Hams and possibly the only way I can look at this to get through it.

I am heading off now to try to sleep buddy - thank you for your support Smiley Very Happy

Ditto @Zoe7 ..... 🤗❤️

Hi @Flying_Hams ..... 👋

Goodnight @Zoe7. I hope you have a reasonable sleep tonight.

@Faith-and-Hope Didn't have the best night but I expected that after the day/evening I had yesterday. I do feel a little better this morning but still very flat - going to have to get some things organised today and hope to get the lawn mowed also so hoping it doesn't rain today. I need to try to keep occupied so my thoughts don't overtake me again like last night ...not going to be easy as I am really tired but needing to push myself as much as I can.

I hope you have a nice day planned and can do some art and feel more at peace yourself.

Thank you for letting me 'talk' last night - it did help Hon and I really appreciate the space to do that here.

Good morning @Zoe7 .....

That’s what the forums are for ..... and it’s so great to see it working that way for you.

Hugs ❣️

D3 is coming out and about to a craft workshop I have found today ..... yay 🎉

There is a drop-in art centre for young people we haven’t made it to yet.  Might be able to squeeze that in on our way home for a look-see.  I am hoping if I can interest her in it, she might take her brother along for company, and the pair of them might take D2 eventually.  That’s a plan anyway ......

Have just ordered weighted blankets for them as Christmas presents.

Sounds like a lovely day planned and hopefully it will carry over with D3 and also S2 @Faith-and-Hope Would be great if D2 could join them too - would be inclusive for all of them and a real bonding experience.

I hope they all like their weighted blankets - such a great idea for a christmas present Hon Smiley Wink

Let us know how the craft workshop goes - definitely a great way to spend some time on a Saturday. 

I am waiting for an email from the Principal where she was going to forward me what topics the teacher on the class I am taking are doing so I can be prepared for Monday. I did expect it by now but if history has taught me anything - she is not that organised - I hope I get it soon as I need to get organised and I can't do that u til I know what to plan for - very frustrating waiting on others... feels like I am being set up to fail a little but that is probably just my own self-doubt talking.

Might be self-doubt taking @Zoe7, but totally understandable under the circumstances ..... 

Show them how it’s done Hon.  Show them what recovery looks like and change their understanding about mental health.   You are an ambassador now ......

Success is the best antidote in a situation like this, so set your sails towards that ..... and sail forward gently.

I know you are right Hon - need to stay occupied as much as I can today. I am on a grade 2/3 - never done a grade 2 before so need to look at the curriculum for that grade but that is hard to do when I don't know what I am supposed to be teaching yet @Faith-and-Hope

Would be nice to be able to be prepared but I shouldn't expect much more from this Principal as she has not shown me along the way any confidence in her management of this all.

I feel like sleeping again which isn't good but I'll try to keep as occupied as I can... maybe look for some more butterflies for the collage. Not in the right headspace to draw but searching on the net is do-able.

Following along @Zoe7 feeling with you and thinking of you. 

images (40).jpeg

Giant hugs

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.