Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Having D3 sit in with you will be nice @Faith-and-Hope I hope you power through your assignment work today and also find a little time for yourself. I have been searching for some additional resources for Science for Friday - will have a look for some Maths ones too later today. Maths is a little easier as we are doing shapes and I already have a lot of resources for those lessons. Science is last thing on a Friday so needing to keep the kids engage (and awake lol) - I have had 3 lessons with them already though so know where they all are and need to differentiate the lesson to cover all ranges.

Needing to drag myself to the pool today - don't feel like it this morning but I have a couple of hours to get myself motivated.

I am missing my visits to the pool @Zoe7 ...., but the time has to go to other things at the moment.

Science can be so much fun ..... but you know that already.  I think it’s a great subject to have as the last one for the week.

I didn't make it to the pool today either @Faith-and-Hope I fell asleep and slept through the time I usually go. I could have went later but the group that goes at that time is very noisy nd that is not something I could deal with today.

I am still tired - that says that yesterday took more out of me than I recognised last night. 

I am going to relax for the rest of today now as tomorrow is going to be long and draining - have gp early in the morning then DBT, a little time to wait for my pdoc and then my second psychologist session fter that. I won't get home until at least 4pm either and then will have to begin planning again for Friday so a very long day ahead. I suspect Thursday will be a rest and planning day but need to try to get to the pool inbetween as well.

I am usure what I am going to do for Science this week - mainly because I don't know how much longer I will have that class - I need to try to do a lesson that draws together all that we have already done so far I think in anticipation of not having them again - then go from there after we have the meeting afterwards on Friday.

How is your day going?

In bits and pieces here @Zoe7 ..... went with D3 to her hairdresser, then to pick up some non-slip shoes for walking in snow, for me and D2 ..... then street food lunch, now trying to hurry back to meet a plumber.

You are having a full on day already Hon @Faith-and-Hope

The day is getting away from me a bit but I am not being too hard on myself - there is nothing that cannot wait for today,

I hope you made it back for the plumber Smiley Frustrated

I forgot that when you are away it will be winter - would be lovely to have a white christmas though - will it snow while you are there?

We will be visiting places where it snows @Zoe7 ..... 😊

Its pouring rain here now.  Made it back to the plumber okay .... can use the kitchen sink again.

haha - yes using the kitchen sink is often a good thing to be able to do @Faith-and-Hope 

I have managed to get my washing off the line, sort out my meds, tidy the kitchen and do some painitng. I think I have finally finished it - yea Smiley Very Happy I am going to move it to the spare room to dry and that will give me room to begin my collage as well - that can be something I work on while you are away and it will keep you closer to me as well Heart

btw @Faith-and-Hope it has just started raining here as well but it is very light - we are expecting rain everydsy over the next week though Smiley Sad

We have a coolish sunny day forecast for tomorrow, then rain for the rest of the week @Zoe7.

Seems like we are going to have much the same weather for the next week @Faith-and-Hope

I have begun the washing up and fed your niece and nephew - still haven't vacuumed but Toby needs a haircut again so the vacuuming can wait. I might do both on Thursday if I get my planning organised before that.

I am going to do some more butterfly searching for my collage tonight - will be able to print it out on Friday then Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.