Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

ha ha it is going to rain tomorrow --- yaaaaa @Zoe7 Smiley Very Happy

A day off then @Shaz51 - woohoo Smiley Tongue

Thanks @Zoe7 for your reply - I think I’ll ring about the job I’m really keen on 2 weeks after I applied. Please let us know when you’ve been notified about your new school (& the year level). I’m assuming you don’t have kids of your own but if you did I reckon you’d be a superstar ️ 

No kids of my own @Sam3 just my 2 fur babies - who are spoilt like kids lol

good morning @Zoe7, @Sam3, @TAB, @Former-Member, @Snowie

It has hit 37 degrees here and the winds are extreme. There are so many fires burning in the state that even if you are in an area not affected you still get hit by the smoke. So many people out there fighting these fires and there doesn't seem to be any relief on the horizon. It is pretty bad here in Tassie right now. I am safe but many, many people have had to evacuate in a number of areas all around the state. Not good at all down this way!

hope change comes soon @Zoe7 apparently melb dropped 10 deg already it really is bizarre re adelaide being that hot since its on the coast. guess its all those people and all those aircons creating heat and wind coming from the desert

Not supposed to drop here until later tonight @TAB but the winds are going to continue so that won't help with the fires.

Keep the radio on I guess sounds awful @Zoe7 Ive slept all morning after getting up fot breakfast may ring to see if blood results are back so as not to waste a trip to drs then can go back to sleep lol

At last update there were over 77 different fires burning and 32 out of control @TAB 

Are your results expected back today? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.