Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

Sending you a gentle hug @Emelia8 

just want you to know that you deserve happiness you deserve love and compassion. You are so very kind and considerate. You are caring and sweet to all on the forum. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you hun. ❤️

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Former-Member Thinking of you hun. Hoping you are asleep and doing ok. 💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning Mel, I am sorry about yesterday and not checking in. I had a great session with the horses, I worked with a gaint named Nala. It truly was amazing but the stuff it brought up was heavy and basicly as soon as I left the arena I crashed big time. I could barley move when we got home, my head was empty and buzzing at the same time (i know that makes no sense but that is how it was) my limbs felt like they where full of cement and my heart cold and empty. There is so much to process from yesterday that it's going to take a while to settle I think.

How was your night my beautiful friend @Lee82 

Good morning @NatureLover , I hope you have a restful Saturday ahead of you my friend. How are you doing?

Heya Princess Pea, hoping that you are already enjoying your Saturday and that it brings you some joy. @greenpea 

@Former-Member wrote:

morning @NatureLover , I hope you have a restful Saturday ahead of you my friend. How are you doing?

Thank you dear Izzy, yes I hope so too as I'm very tired. I'm OK I think though. 

Wow, the horse therapy sounds amazing - that you could have such a good time and yet it could bring up all that stuff - I'm in awe. I'm sorry the stuff it brought up was so heavy...it's good I guess that the horse therapy is only every fortnight, if there's so much to process. How are you feeling this morning? @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Nature, I sorry you are feeling so very tried today, but happy that you think you are ok.

I am also very tried, even though I was in bed really early I think I only managed 4/5 hours of sleep, I need at least 8 to function well throughout the day. The whole environment that the Horse Lady has created is beautiful and relaxing, from the moment I open the gate there is a sense of calm around me. It was especially hard yesterday as what come up was around hubby and he is in the arena with me so it was just so much more then maybe it could have been. Horse Lady did take me for a walk and there I got to see things a little differently, got a better understanding as to why some of his mistakes have effected me and I think now I may be able to take responsibility for my reactions and emotions around these and hopefully open a new conversation with hubby and hopefully a new solution, which makes the future a little brighter. Last night I just didn't see it and I was trying to work out how to say good bye to him. 

Hey Mel, hope you are ok my love

@NatureLover @Lee82 

Oh wow, you have processed a lot already from yesterday, I'm so impressed, Izzy 🙂 I am so glad you don't have to say goodbye to your hubby.

I so wish I could do horse therapy, it sounds absolutely amazing. I think you are lucky to be able to do it, I know it's a bit of a drive for you but wow, so worth it I reckon. 

I need a minimum of 8 hours' sleep as well, so I understand...I hope you can catch up tonight or maybe even during the day if naps help. 

@Former-Member 

@Former-Member @Lee82 💛💙
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Lee82  and @Emelia8 , just want to check in with you both. I guess I am a little worried about you two. I put on my creative panties today and made Christmas gnomes. Just have to wait to paint them.

E694EF5E-0CAD-40D9-94F3-D0F7DAA35E73.jpeg

1333C88F-32A8-4103-8834-9413AAFB45BE.jpeg

Ohh amd my little princess had a groom today but she wants bow out. She really hates them. 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I'm so sorry my love. It has been a challenging day. I have dropped the kids off to mums and I am on a 'drive' to clear my head. Just not thinking right at the moment.

horse therapy really sounds like it may be helping you a little hun. Do you feel that way? Sounds like it does some pretty miraculous things. I truly hope you feel you can continue it and get more and more out of it each and every time. 
those gnomes are adorable. I would love to have one!! 😁 and your little princess is even more adorable. 💗

love to see a pic of the finished product!

love you always beautiful 

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

If as you say "your just not thinking right" are you sure going for a drive is wise my love? Are you safe?

Never apologies for not being around for whatever the reason is honey, we all need time to just be whatever we need to be in that moment. I am just really glad you checked in @Lee82 

@Emelia8 , hoping that you are ok lovely

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.