Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

This is a baby Arctic Fox I found @Snowie ....

F26C5CFD-D45B-4438-A24A-1A8D0093796E.jpeg

Hi @Snowie - I've sent you an email tonight. I can also see such awesome responses and pictures on this thread Smiley Happy 

❤️❤️❤️ @Snowie .... still sitting with you 

Still here too @Snowie 💜 💜

@Snowie

My dear, sweet sister. I'm not sure if you're still awake, but I checked on you a few hours ago. I know this wait is really upsetting for and frustrating, and it's painful to wait. I'm sure professional people care about you, it's just unfortunate that both of them are not available on the same day. I'm really hoping tommorrow comes with some answers. Sitting here with you still as I've done all day today. Hugs sweetheart.

@Snowie to me you are a sign of your avatar - The Arctic Fox is a sign of magic amidst the ordinary - you bring a little magic to each day by just being you and although it does not feel it when you are in such a dark place - you bring with you light and love always. Sitting with you also Hon Heart Heart Heart

Morning @Snowie 💜

Morning @Snowie 💐💕

Thinking of you @Snowie 💙

Hoping your ok @Snowie and some news come today ❣
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.