Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

He is pretty cute isnt he @Snowie
I hope dinner wasnt as disgusting as it usually is and im glad pdoc is nice too

Me too ❣️

@Snowie

Good night @Snowie 💜

images-164.jpg

images-245.jpg

Good night sis @Snowie 💜💖

images-94.jpg

Good morning @Snowie

Hoping your  settled in now. Are you able to give an update at all? Would like to know how your going 💖

@outlander loving the photos 💜 I am going ok, slept well last night. Just saw pdoc who seems nice and very switched on to what is happening to me. Going to change some meds which will be better to do in here than elsewhere. There are some groups I want to go to today. Even if I just sit and listen.

How are you my gorgeous sis? I know you have had a rough time lately.💜

@CheerBear I am not sure where to tag you so will do it here. I know today is a big day for you. Hoping all goes to plan and the next couple of weeks really help. Am thinking of you 💜💛💚💙

Im glad to hear youve got a switched on pdoc @Snowie and changing meds in there sounds like a good idea. 💜 attending some groups sounds good even if you just listen today i hope you can get to them today.
Im glad your going ok, i wish i could come and give you real hugs but will offer some lil sis virtual hugs 💜💖💙

Im okish was a really hard night but todays a new day even though the weather matches my mood. Im hoping to hear back about my computer and possibly the other service i enquired about too.

images-181.jpg

images-247.jpg

Good night @Snowie

@outlander@Faith-and-Hope@Sans911@Zoe7

Yesterday was okay. Got to two different group sessions and came out of my room a little to talk to other patients. In a different area to last time. It is quieter so suits me much better. Saw pdoc again and changing one of meds totally. Am on the highest dosage and not really working so change will happen in the next few days. Might be a rocky road but probably in the best and safest place for that to happen. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.