Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

I am guessing you have probably gone to bed by now sweet @Snowie

I hope you get a decent nights sleep hun. I hope we can perhaps catch up a little tommorow.

@outlanderhere if you need to talk or can just sit. Still with you hun Heart

thanks sis Heart how are you going? @Snowie

I am ok hun. Saw psych Monday, pdoc yesterday so today has been a rest day. Had D home sick today from school. She seems to have what I have. Just viral so it will pass in time. Lots of tea today and cuddles with Izzy Heart

How are you sweetie? (If that is too hard to answer I understand)

i seen youve had some big days too @Snowie are your kids back at school already? sisters here dont go back till next tuesday. my youngest sister had some sort of viral thing not to long ago, was yuk.
tea and cuddles with Izzy sound good- i havent seen her for a while- can you share a pic at all?

me mmmmmmmmmmm- keeping safe and trying not to let my mind get even more flooded...

Kids were back this week @outlander

Will try and find an updated photo!

Keeping safe is good sweetie. I know you are struggling atm. Just know if you need to chat I am just a tag away.

lucky you! takes abit of the pressure and overwhelm off doesnt it (unless of course one is sick)
thatll be good, the last one i seen of her, she was clipped..
i know you are thank you, as am i for you Heart

@outlanderD has stayed in bed watching movies today so was ok. Just had to feed her! Ok here is an update one. Not sure you have seen this one. Bottom one is what she does to me when I have my laptop on the couch with me!!!

20180130_190505_resized.jpg20180414_103518_resized.jpg

ive sene the top one but not the bottom. she is really cute @Snowie though shes not making typing any easier!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.