Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Hey @outlander what's happening in your world?

Not alot happening here @Zoe7 @Sans911 @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope
Having vison issues not sure if its meds or need to dee optometrist again.

Hoping today went well @Snowie how did D go? Im sure she looked beautiful in her costume. I imagine your all pretty buggerred and in bed early tonight 💙💜💕

@outlander@Sans911

Busy day yesterday, didn't get home from D's dancing comp till midnight. Ended up having a bit of a sleep in this morning which was a nice change. 

Today has been a quiet day with us recovering from yesterday. 

Hoping to get an early night tonight. Psych back this week which is good. 

Med change has happened but that has brought some side effects which are a bit concerning. See pdoc next week so will have to discuss with him.

that was a long day @Snowie ! im glad you were able to have a sleep in this morning though.
sounds like a good idea to talk to pdoc about side effects

@Snowie
how are you going? Heart

Hi @outlander

I am going okish. See my psych tomorrow which is good.

How are you?

im glad youll have a chance to see psych tomorrow @Snowie happy to chat though if you need..
whatve you been up to today?

im okish, have been super busy. have been having a clean out of the storage shed today so have sat down to advertise a heap of things both for free and for sale to get them out of the house.

Sounds like you have been super busy today @outlander

Today took D to an appointment, dropped her back at school. Came home and did some washing. By that time it was time to pick them up!!

See pdoc Monday too which is good. Having some side effects to meds that I need to discuss to him. Also struggling to get up in the mornings from my sleeping meds. For some reason it is getting worse but haven't changed meds at night for awhile. I take them quite early but still....

How have your new meds been going? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.