Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

I will ring first thing in the morning @Zoe7. I have my psych appt early so hoping I speak to him first. Psych visits are going ok, still hard and come out exhausted afterwards. We are starting exposure therapy in the next week or so, so am expecting them to get even harder.

I guess it comes down to whether or not it will be of benefit to you. There is no stopping you from trying a few sessions, see how you feel then decide after that. 

H is home now so I have taken my meds.

Thanks for keeping me company hon Heart

You are more than welcome @Snowie Hope you get in touch with your pdoc in the morning and that your psych appointment is not too hard on you. Sleep well Hon. Heart

Goodnight @Snowie 💜❤️

goodnight @Snowie Heart

Goodnight @Snowie .... 😘💕

Anyone still awake?

Hi @Snowie .... 💜❄️💕👋

I have picked up your message this morning.  I hope you managed to go back to sleep.

Goodluck with your psych appointment this morning @Snowie Heart

Morning @Snowie

I hope too that you got through the night OK. All the best with your psychologist appt today.

I'll be thinking of you.

@Snowie 💜 💙 💖
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.