Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

I’m in a lot of pain 

lower back snd legs 

cough is now hurting my back 

sleep was terrible last night 

pain with every move 

@Snowie @Eve7 @hanami @Emelia8 @BPDSurvivor @Shaz51 @tyme and others 

I’m sorry @BlueBay  Can you have a bubble bath?

Sending love ❤️ 

❤️❤️❤️ @BlueBay 

saw dr this morning for my back 

it’s inflamed and quite sore 

I need to slow down with unpacking and rest if possible 

I’m jn bed laying down for a few minutes. 

do you know I was just thinking that nor my mum or sister have called me to see how we went with moving. Only 2 of my friends have messaged me. 
i get angry because it’s not right. How can my parents not ring. They don’t care about me. 

@hanami @Eve7 @Snowie @BPDSurvivor @Emelia8 @Shaz51 and others 

Ohh hugs my @BlueBay ❤❤

Hope your back feels better soon 

We both had blood tests today so I will find out the results next week 

Since my mum was put in permanent care I have not had any of my family ring me or text me to see how I am going xxc

I hear you @BlueBay .

It's totally not right that they haven't called you or contacted you in any way. It's not right at all. I'm sure deep down they do care but from my experience people in my life that have acted this way have issues of their own. It's no excuse but when I know people are unlikely to change I know I have to learn to accept this or the pain is just too much. 

Take care of yourself and sending big hugs

Hanami 

Hey @BlueBay my dear,

How are you feeling tonight?

Are you pacing yourself with the move?

Since I've moved, I feel busier than ever - doing what? I really don't know, but there's always something to do/fix 😞

Hi @BlueBay 

Thinking of you and hoping your back has improved for you. Hope the move went well and you settle into your new home. 

hi beautiful friends @oceangirl @tyme @hanami @Shaz51 @Eve7 @Emelia8 @Flying_Hams @BPDSurvivor and others following

I am back!!

There is some normality again.  Both hubby and son have gone back to work today.  It was great to have them both home for the week, both helping sort out boxes, unpack boxes and put things in place.

It is so quiet here, really nice.  Even though there are 12 units here it is extremely quiet.  Ours is the first unit coming in so we are not close together to others.  Our neighbour is an old italian lady (which i haven't met yet, hubby has and said she is nice but deaf!!)

A few units down is a couple who happened to live behind us in our old house.  And they keep to themselves as well.  There seems to be a lot of retirees, and a few that work full time so the week is so nice.

Yesterday we bought a few plants and trees and planted in our front garden (tiny area) and put fairy lights on a big tree in a pot we have.  its so pretty looking out the kitchen window to see the lights at night.

bought my veggies and pots so they are now growing, i am so happy.

today i have little A for the day, poor little thing she was so sick last week with a virus and her temp was going up quite high and then low and then up again.  she slept a lot and had to go to the doctor. she now has asthma and had to use a puffer.  but yesterday she perked up again back to normal but still has a cough.  so i think today it will be a quiet day.  another good thing is that we have a cafe 2 min walk down the road at the end of our street.  it is nice so i think i will take little A down there today.

our xmas tree is up as well, oh and i did all the xmas shopping last friday.  i took hubby with me (he was the trolley pusher!!) and i was on a mission.  i got it all done, now i need to buy a few things online and i am done.

i saw my dr yesterday telling him how exhausted i am and he couldn't believe how much we have done in only a week.  we now have about 10 boxes left, but we are waiting for a buffet to be delivered so i can put that stuff in.  

i have been bad in not taking my meds mainly because i kept forgetting, but i am now back on track.  

i am looking forward to xmas but a bit sad as well without youngest son and my parents are not coming.  i asked and they said no (or should i say my mum said no) that makes me really sad for my dad.

anyway i better go and get ready, i need to drive down the raod to pick up little A from my daughters work.

i hope everyone is doing ok or as best as you can.  i am sorry i haven't replied to posts i was tagged in.

xxxxxxoooooo

So good to hear from you @BlueBay ♥😄

You have done so well to get unpacked and settled into your new home in such a short period of time. 

You sound happy. I'm so pleased about that, you certainly deserve every bit of happiness and good fortune that comes your way. 

Enjoy your day with little A. I hope she is recovered from the virus and asthma. 

Emelia

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.