Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

Hello @tyme 

Hi @Birdofparadise8 ,

How's things? I'm just hopping onto the Peer Group Chat now. It's an interesting topic. Looking forward to seeing where it takes us - "The Place of Perfectionism"

Yeah, I'll be there @tyme

Not good but oh well. 

Can we talk about what we were discussing yesterday after? 

What's happening @Birdofparadise8 ?

Sorry, I left the group chat. I wasn't in the right headspace for it. I'm feeling better, though, after chatting with my regular at KHL. 

I have just been going over what my aunt said about being passive-aggressive. Also, me spirling, so that wasn't good, but I'm feeling better now @tyme 

Fair enough @Birdofparadise8 . Understandably you would be going over what has been said, especially if it wasn't what you were expecting.

I'm still a firm believer that passive-aggressive behaviour has it's place.

It's okay you left that chat. It good you were able to talk to someone on KHL.

Good on you 🙂

Hi @Laura, I had uni then came home, changed my clothes and had dinner. It's been a mixed day.

Hi @tyme. Hope you are well.

Hey there @creative_writer .

Good to see you 🙂

@tyme, sorry couldn't make it to peer chat, was having dinner. I was exhausted afterwards, still, sort of feel like I'm going through the motions. Maybe a good night's sleep would make me feel more human? Have you been up to much? 🙂

My regular at KHL said being sarcastic isn’t being passive aggressive anyway as I’m not intentionally hurting her @tyme

Hope you had a good night! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.