Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

I’m not sure what to suggest. @Birdofparadise8 It can be so difficult. I find doing diamond art can be a distraction sometimes. 

Do you get to do a solo or anything being your last concert? 

Yeah don’t worry just chatting helps it’s nice being able to vent and talking. 

Yes I’m doing a solo I did one last year as well so I’m excited to do one again this year @Captain24.

Oh how cool! @Birdofparadise8 I did a solo once in one concert. It was tap and it was the solo that I won first place in at the comp. My hat fell off so then I had to improvise all my arms. It was hilarious 

That’s amazing you came first. Well at least your good at improve then. 

I haven’t done competitive dance it doesn’t really worry me all that much if I did it or not. I just more like doing ballet for fun. 

You up to much tomorrow @Captain24?

I have my rehearsal tomorrow in the afternoon so that will be good some last minute chance to fix anything hahaha.

I was made to do it! @Birdofparadise8 

I don’t really have much planned. I can’t go into town as it’s too busy and full of tourists on weekends. I’ve hurt my back so I think I’ll just lay in the sun. As long as I can stop my mood from escalating any further! 

You were made to improvise or made to compete? 

Oh that’s annoying there are a lot of tourists sounds like Covid central waiting to happen. 

That’s not good about your back I hope it gets better soon. 

What is up with your mood anything I can do to help are you feeling flat like me @Captain24

No I was made to compete! @Birdofparadise8 At least I can say I’ve done it. 

If you walk around town on the weekend it’s spot the local. I never thought about it but it is Covid central.

My mood is a little to much the other way! After my GP app I rang my nurse to update her with my med change and I couldn’t have a serious conversation because I just kept laughing. She asked if I was driving in the state I was in my response hell yeah. 

Oh really why did you have to compete then? 

That must be hard are you going into a manic state @Captain24

My teacher made me do it so I could understand the feeling when teaching the students. @Birdofparadise8 

I don’t think it will turn full manic, it would have turned by now. I’m hoping it’s just elevated. With finishing a night shift yesterday morning then spending hours in ED I forgot to take one of my meds so I’m hoping that’s what it is

Ah ok. 

Oh no why were you in ED did something happen @Captain24

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.