Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Sirine
Senior Contributor

Not coping

@tyme hey hun I've fallen off the surf board.  Feeling overwhelmed.  No money to move waiting on housing to pay bond hopefully they do.  Hope I get the Nils loan next week.  Just so much on my shoulders.  Flatmate has been unhelpful and drunk. Feeling really cranky with everything today. 😕  

Hope your ok xx

7 REPLIES 7
hanami
Senior Contributor

Re: Not coping

Hi there @Sirine 

Sorry to hear you've taken a bit of a nosedive. Just when things were going well. I'm sure you'll pick up again soon but you know we are all here for you. Do you have something nice you can do for yourself to try to perk yourself up a bit?

Hugs

Hanami

@hanami hi sweetie to be honest I just want to be left alone.  I don't even want my flatmate to come home.  I will get through this, I'm a warrior.  And I have you guys too, I always know there's someone there for me. Thank you 😊 

Naw @Sirine , you're such a trooper, a true warrior!

I'm off for the day soon but back tomorrow. See you then

❤️

That's sounds so hard, especially when you are trying to be sober @Sirine - is your flatmate aware of your efforts?

@tyme hi hun. Yeah feeling it all today. Triggered by songs on radio even. She is a disrespectful #$%* she knows very well.  She's on the phone constantly I get no peace. At least in new house there are places where I can get away from her.  My gf came over before and it was lovely to have some sanity. She's coming again tomorrow to help me. 

Totally cranky today.  Hope your having a great day xx 😘 

You are doing a marvellous job @Sirine - you are doing so well. 

It's ok to feel cranky tonight. 

Hopefully you can get some rest and start afresh tomorrow.

Hello hugs @Sirine ❤❤

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.