Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Piecing the shattered glass together

SANE’s chat service is offline 😢. I can’t make phone calls while I’m out. I want to go home but my sister’s class finishes in an hour and a half.

I can’t shake off unworthy thoughts 😢. I’m sorry I let everyone down. Maybe I should just be quiet now.

@creative_writer sorry to hear things are hard at the moment. I can certainly relate to those unworthy thoughts. 

You are not letting any of us down. We are here for you 💗

Hi @creative_writer 

Sorry to hear you're not feeling good. Here with you ❤️

How are you going @Snowie . Thinking of you too ❤️

Hanami

Hi @hanami 

struggling

I hope you are going ok

I don't think you have let anyone down @creative_writer. Please don't be so hard on yourself - you are a really lovely person that gives so much support to others on the Forums. I wish you could see yourself the way the members that you support see you. 

FloatingFeather ❤️

I'm really sorry to read you are struggling @Snowie. I think it says a lot about you that even when you are struggling you still reach out to other members with your support. 

Is there someone that can be with you today or someone you can reach out to have a chat with? Sounds like a lot to sit with by yourself.

FloatingFeather ❤️ 

Thanks @FloatingFeather  

Don't want to clog up someone else's thread.

I hope your day is going well.

Sorry to hear that @Snowie . It really sucks when you're feeling that way. You have a lot going on. We understand.

Keep reaching out,

Hanami ❤️

@hanami don't want another hospital admission so just best to stay quiet. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.