Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Twinklelight
Senior Contributor

Planet of solitude

My mind runs wild

My body so stiff

The wind rushes through me

Making me damp and cold

My heart thumping 

As fast as it can go

With no where to turn

And nothing to see

The pain is so real

It hurts so deep inside

I see nothing but black

My head spinning fast

I feel like I'm going to fall

Into a heap

That I can't unravel from

The mess is so real

I don't want to be here

It rips me apart

Why do I have to do this

Fight fight fight

It's to painful

It's to hard

When will it end

When will the pain go

266 REPLIES 266

Re: Planet of solitude

This is my world of endless pain and hurt. It never goes away.  The pain is so real it's hard to understand.  I wish I wasn't like this . I wish what happen  , didn't happen to me. I wish my life was easier and I wish I was happier.  I want love my life , not hate it. 

It's an endless road for me. 

I just want it to end. 

Iv got a whole heap of kids around here tonight.  It's so noisy.  Haha. Kids. 

They are watching a movie with popcorn.  

I'm sitting outside just writing and watching my mood flame. Its peaceful outside. Just a few birds here and there. And I can hear the heater going on in the background.  That's mindfulness for ya. Lol. 

Is anybody else good at mindfulness 

@Faith-and-Hope@Shaz51@Former-Member@outlander@TAB@Ant7@utopia@Queenie@greenpea@eth

Hi @Twinklelight 

Ive sent an email. take care tonight

NiteKat

Hi @Twinklelight

Sounds like youve got alot of things happening for you. You write well though maybe you could share it on the 'writing as a form of therapy' thread too...

Hmm nope im not really that good at mindfullness but kids usually get quiet once they settle with a movie. I find it becomes less overwhelming once they settle.
Maybe you could lay down in bed with a good book?

Mindfulness @Twinklelight. It's the homework my psychologist set me last week. To practice Mindfulness every hour for 5 minutes. I haven't been doing it.

Mindfulness is a hard thing to get a handle on @utopia but you get there, I'm sure. 

I can be good at minfulness @Twinklelight .... it’s one of my main coping strategies.  I get up and do something that requires concentration, and it helps to get me out of my head when I am angry and upset.

Hi @outlander

I do have Lots of things going on but I'm getting there. Most days are hard but I push through

How do you manage on your bad days @outlander

Sounds good @Twinklelight Im not sure if I am re mindfulness re any good at it. Just got in bed. Too cold out
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.