Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really wobbly

Very muggy up here my @frog 

We  mowed our block this morning 

Done a load of washing 

Now relaxing 

How about you my friend 

Any new legos for your boy 

just the usual 37 deg here today, guess thankful its not 39, 40 or 42 think had that during week lol think 6 weeks left of summer lol @frog  getting sick of aircon and sitting inside to not melt lol 

not up to much here. worked a couple days, managed to get a few niggles, well some things nowhere near as bad as had been, but always come away a bit worse for the wear. got work again monday, so hopefully its steady/easy, just need to get through 5 slightly shorter shifts to make it to the weekend, and repeat for 4 weeks lol

I hope things not quite so hectic at work for you as think I read the other day

I'm going to have a slow afternoon @Shaz51 and hopefully an early night. We had a big storm in the middle of last night and I'm a bit sleep deprived. Mowing is hot work! Enjoy your afternoon/evening.

Sounds like a good plan @frog xxx

Oh my @TAB that's hot! We usually get, but it's dry heat. Not this year. Cooler and wetter ... very la Nina.

Yeah my work is relentless. I need to pace myself better. I work 4 days a week. Don't think I can handle any more, but they try and cram 5 days work in anyway.

yeah these days they cant get enough people yet still try to do the same jobs with less people. Not sure how that works @frog 

yes, dry heat here.

I had better get dressed and go out and make last minute purchase that might need for work

Muggy here too @frog  I sat in the sun for a while to collect my daily dose of vitamin D but have now retreated to my bedroom.

Takr care 💚

Maybe I heard same storm but from other side of bay. @frog 

been more tropical than usual around our way.

@Shaz51 @Eve7 

Hi everyone @Shaz51 @Eve7 @Appleblossom @TAB @Meowmy @Snowie @outlander @greenpea  @Judi9877 @HenryX @Clawde @Dimity @Hams  and everyone who has tagged me recently or is passing this way.

Just wanted to say that I haven't forgotten you, or disconnected from the forum.

My work is out of control, and taking up too much of my energy and time. I'm not paid to do what they are asking, but don't know how to put the brakes on all the demands. Housing issues too. And kiddult's dental care and costs.

Anyway, I am trying to hang in there. Hope all of you are faring ok.

frog_3-1643269864737.jpeg

@frog 😘

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.