Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: checking in

Am happy to see you, @Lee71 ... But why are you sorry?

@NatureLover 

I Just am.

Hope you're well

OK...well I hope you're OK, @Lee71 . Well, I know you're not really OK, and life sucks for you at the moment. Wishing for hope and peace for you.

@NatureLover 

Thank you, you are very kind. I actually just got back from therapy, an extra visit so my head is a little mush. And you're right I'm not. 

Well done @Lee71  on going to therapy today, which I know is hard for you as the therapy is hard. 

You seem to be doing everything responsible to look after yourself...I'm so relieved to hear it. I know these things take time, like it takes a couple of weeks I think(?) for the increase in meds to kick in, and the therapy work takes time too - but I hope you will start reaping the rewards soon. 

@NatureLover 

Thank you for everything. You are very kind.

You're welcome, @Lee71 .

Another thing is if you ever feel the need of more support, you can type @ and then Moderator and click on Moderator in the drop-down box. 

@NatureLover 

Thanks that might come in handy tonight

Having trouble sleeping. Not what I need.

Hope everyone else is sleeping well.

Hi @Lee71 , how was your night? It sounds like you didn't get much sleep again?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.