Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Morning @outlander. Hiya @Sans911.

Going well this morning thanks for asking Outlander. I was given a chance to sneak away for the afternoon/evening last night and spent a really nice night with my new friend. It was only the second time we've spent a night together and it will probably be the last chance we have to do that for a while, so I appreciated being able to.

Also wondering how you're going. Sorry to hear you've been having a hard time lately.

Hope you enjoy seeing you friend @Sans911. I saw your cake - looked awesome!

morning @CheerBear
that sounds nice, im glad your new friendship is going really well.
how are LF? did they get there cast off or is that this coming week?

im okish this morning, i just need to take this hr by hr or even half hr at a time. ill be home mostly on my own for the next 10 days because pops going away, they decided last night they were going to go today instead of next week. its one of the things making me nervous today.

We're going for a walk by the river first to catch up and then having breakfast.

Mum will stay at home and sort out her car and belongings.

We will go to my neice's farewell this afternoon. It's in the vineyards. Today's looking like another clear, warmer.

@outlander

that sounds lovley @Sans911
enjoy!

The fish are going well thanks @outlander. School holidays now which means things will be a bit different for the next couple of weeks, as you know about. Cast is off now. Whoooole story behind that one but the short version is they look like they have calcium issues which will require management. It was a bit ugly as this is my ultra stubborn, learn the hard way, one. Will get there though.

10 days is a long time. Do you have things planned while you're on your own? How's the crocheting going?

ah yes school holidays, ours start next friday instead of this week. im dreading it.
oh dear, at least it can be managed. i hope your tough little cookie isnt too stubborn though!

well since kids are at school for the most part most things will stay the same. its usually the night thats tricky. crochetting is going good. ive added 12 rows since the last time i posted so im back up to the green now. requires alot of patience sometimes does it. are you working on anything atm?

Really looking forward to seeing it if/when you share @outlander. Loving that you're enjoying it! I was looking at patterns on ravelry this morning thinking of you 🙂

I always have a project (or 6) happening haha. The one I'm working on most as t the moment is one for a charity. It's a granny square (I decided to go there again!) Made with circles squared off. The circles are in different colours and the borders that make the squares are grey. Simple but nice looking I think and it won't take too long.

ill share it again soon @CheerBear i might try to get the next lot of colours done so theres 2 lots of each colour. im halfway there. its growing though!
lol im starting another blanket soon. a blue and white granny stripe one this time. id like to learn to make scarves or beanies. id donate them to charities and hospitals for babies.

wow yours sounds really great, can i see it what youve done so far?

So cool @outlander! Looking forward to seeing it.

There are some pretty good patterns for beanies and scarves out there to get started. Keep your eye out for affordable chunky yarn as they work well with it 🙂

I'll upload a pic of some of the squares later when I sit down to have a go at it if you'd like.

Better head off for a while. Hope the rest of your morning goes well. Nice to chat a little this morning 💕

awesome @CheerBear ill keep my eye out and yes please do! it has been nice chatting to you. enjoy your day Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.