Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // BPD Awareness featuring SPECTRUM VIC // Tues 1 Oct, 7pm AEST

@Former-Member @BlueBay  @Angels333 @cutiepiekitty @roses1  @Teej  @Determined  and all, sorry having  a mental blank

If you would like  to continue to chat about bpd @Shaz51  has started  a thread BPD Awareness featuring SPECTRUM VIC  and your welcome to chat and share thoughts 

Re: Topic Tuesday // BPD Awareness featuring SPECTRUM VIC // Tues 1 Oct, 7pm AEST

@cutiepiekitty 

I dont love or hang out with people that abuse me. If that happens to be my family then so be it.

Ill never love or trust my mother. She showed her true colours. Sadly shes very manipulate & has made others think im the bad person.

Ive had to accept this.

My bros that isnt alive said i was the strong one to b able to stay away.

You love only people who make u feel good about yourself & dont trigger u off.

All my life people have tried to persuade me & forgive them. Many times id go back & nothing had changed so i walked away again.

Nothing wrong with hating people that hurt u in my opinion at all.

People who say to forgive them havent been badly treated thats all so they dont know. 

Good morning @nashy @Lauz   sorry I missed last night's discussion.  It completely slipped my mind due to the busy time I'm having at the moment - big day yesterday and again today.  Looks like you had a good turn out.  Please still tag me for the next TT when it comes around.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.