Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Re: Topic Tuesday// Music is Medicine// Tuesday 18th April 2023 5:30-7PM AEST

Was that Kate's song @Blossom497? Or one of Sammi's? 😊 

Sammi I love this: Dance is the sister to music; it only makes sense to do both. I am in a relationship with a bass player and I am a dancer. It works in so many ways!

Great answer! @Oaktree 

@Blossom497 Because i was a dancer my whole life before getting into music, i think i write music that naturally has interesting accents for dancers!! I often see the music videos before the song is even finished!

The music video for "Dopamine" was such a fitting cathartic release actually! It was the first time i mixed the two together.

Ps, i heard cool people play bass! 🙂

Ohh @Blossom497 lots of music and dancing , sounds soo good xx

In wrapping up our discussion this evening, I'd like to extend a huge thank you to the incredible @Sconstantine for being here and sharing so generously tonight! Also to @amber22 for your support and contributions here and to everyone who's joined us this evening for being here @Blossom497 @Oaktree @StuF @Shaz51 @xaenica @Sophia1 . Take good care of yourselves & feel free to continue the discussion (& revisit Tunesday Tuesday!) in another thread if you'd like 😊

Thank you so much to everyone that joined us tonight, this was such a great discussion ❤️

And a big thank you to @Sconstantine for her lovely contributions and for joining us tonight for this Topic Tuesday! 

Have a lovely, restful evening everyone 🙂

Thanks so much all for an uplifting and enlivening forum!

Thank you sooo much @Sconstantine , @amber22 , @TideisTurning , for a great discussion even though i got here late 

Thanks so much for having me!! This was super fun and something I've never done! I hope that if you do enjoy my music you pop in from time to time and say hey on my socials! Always lovely to hear from listeners! I hope everyone has a lovely night! ❤️

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.