Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Trying makes it worse

Hi @Sophia1 ur welcome here please post to me anytime or comment if i am lapsed in tagging, ur a heart connection and alway beautifully valued..takes me a little bit of time to get back because i like to write to each person

@Sophia1 you are are so damn wise and kind. I really admire your insight and compassion and strength. Just wanted you to know. Sending you all the good things, o hope you are going ok.

LeChuck x

@EternalFlower just about to disappear into the therapy dimension for the day so bit brief but just wanting to wish you a good morning and beam you some good vibes.

LeChuck xx

@LeChuck i had a rough night but was great to see ur message. How was the group today ? Trying to organise stuff at hme and dreading weekend a bit....this week has sucked. Sending support x

@EternalFlower @Group is good today, we did learning to say no this morning and this arvo we're doing a guide to graded exposure to substances/triggers. I know you've had such a shit week I wish I could've made it ok for you. Why are you dreading the weekend? I'm dreading it too because there's no groups to distract and it gets lonely in here. Starting to make friends with a few patients though 

LeChuck x

Hi @LeChuck im really happy for u that the groups are helpful and the people seem to be becoming friendly or friends. Thats really helpful for recovery... From my experience people in hospital or mh groups are usually very non judgementall.

I dont like weekends as i feel like a forgotten human...my friends have kids and arent around much and i feel like a loser. That must be a change as well coming from hospital groups to home, and just having a different environment...hope ur ok x

I am good @EternalFlower, thanks for checking in. It sounds like we're both going to have to jump on the social threads for a bit of entertainment this weekend! Keep taking care of yourself lovely, I'm thinking of you and wishing you the best.

LeChuck xx

Hey there  @EternalFlower    I have been flat out in the paddock,   so missed a heap of posts.

I do hope your swimming with the current,  and your nets bringing in some fish.   Still looking for old posts I've missed.   Are you still getting daily visits and calls. 

I hope a strong tree grows inside you.  A tree that renders storms impotent,  evergreen, .

and adorned with eternal flowers.

tonys   moon base one 

Hey @EternalFlower, just wanted you to wake up to a happy hello from me this saturday morning! We are gonna have a good day I know it 🙂

If you're up to it, keep checking in and posting and we'll get through the weekend together!

LeChuck xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.