Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

A man's lust shows that his sexuality is immature, is aggressive and insensitive.

Nearly all women are unfulfilled sexually, because of the immaturity of man's sexuality, once the man is excited then he is incapable of having an intimate connection with the woman, he is lost in that franticness, that insensitivity, and In many cases aggression. So all women have many sexual traumas to overcome being with such men. For the rare men that have transformed their lust, they obtain a mature calm loving sexuality, with an Intimate connection which is deep in beautiful. Everyone is suffering from mental illness because they have not bothered to learn how to develop each negative element within themselves to develop into a mature, sane, responsible human being. People just accept all the nonsense society and religion feeds to them without question, they do not even bother to look. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: A man's lust shows that his sexuality is immature, is aggressive and insensitive.

These are quote broad statements @Former-Member about both men and women and I am not sure that I or others will agree with these. However, as I  said before in response to your previous post about the illusion of thinking you are sane, we welcome all views in this forum even if there is likely to be differences in these between members. 

Re: A man's lust shows that his sexuality is immature, is aggressive and insensitive.

As the world is insane every crime you can imagine is happening, very large percentage of the populations in western countries are diagnosed with mental illness. And I get the feeling that I'm disturbing you with things I am saying because I'm not really going along with the flow. That is true I am not going along with the flow because the flow is insane. It is doing nothing to correct the problem

I agree with the original post entirely. As far as the latter part of the message goes I have been telling people that there are millions of children walking around in adult bodies for years and I have stopped referring to the majority of people as men and women coz there are very few Men and Women out there ... there are plenty of males and females however. I have virtually shut myself off from the majority of society now, I still go to work (I work a casual job) but I live in a more remote part of Sydney now and I have cut off the vast majority of aquaintances and supposed friends coz the majority of people are just too childish or immature in thier thinking for me to tolerate. They lack compassion and care for others. They are so self absorbed and ego driven that it sickens me. But above all, the majority of people lack understanding or the desire to understand and really connect with others on a non-narcicisstic level - its all about them and what they can get, not about making a real connection or genuinely being interested in someone else. And I'm talking about 'good' people. People who think that they are decent and who think that they try to do the right thing. But challenge them or scratch under the surface and most are just as arrogant, selfish and ego-centric as the rest. Most people do not want to understand another and don't really care and of course they are in denial about thier own failings (there's the ego again). And without understanding and caring, and the things that follow (loyalty, trust, respect) no real relationships can be had.

As for the first part, I have never thought of it like that but I absolutely agree. It's all well and good through your teens and early twenties when you are sleeping around but as time goes on conditioning/nature dictates that (generally) we want to commit to someone but due to the points that we have previously discussed and the lack of inner work, the lack of maturity of most is never more obvious than in sexual relationships. I would like to add, both males and females are lacking in this area.

So, what is it that I am saying? That human beings, as individuals, are, in my opinion, for the most part found lacking. Lacking the emotional ability to genuinely connect with others in any meaningful way ... a way that benefits all of the parties involved, not just one. Individuals do not look inside and do the self work needed to create a whole and well-rounded individual (mental illness forces us to do this but many people never even think to do it) that can actually fulfill the relationship requirements of an actual whole and well-rounded individual (I realise that everyone is a work in progress though). Not many live by thier principles (if indeed they have any), values or have integrity ... and for those of us who do, seeking friends or partners is virtually impossible ... my last partner left me because I do just that ... what more can I say? So, am I and the few others like me, destined to a life alone or a life of perpetual searching and disappointment? It certainly feels that way. The stupidity of the human race, the growing rate of societal narcissisim and the desperation that drives people to take second best and put up with the BS is bloody frustrating, very disheartening and lonely.

It is foolish for one to think that the business of living a fulfilling life in our society is an inate ability. It is not. We need to work on ourselves and learn in order for our lives to be fulfilling, but we need others to do the same ... so we can have reltionships with others above the level of selfish imbecile.

As for the last comment .. take a lesson from Socrates, the validity of an idea or action is determined not by whether it is widely believed or widely reviled, but by whether it obeys the rules of logic.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.