Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Forum glitching!

Thanks for letting us know @Faith-and-Hope

Cheers

Sylvester

Bit of a relief really .... thought I was just being a techno-klutz at first .....

:face_with_rolling_eyes:🙃

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi moderators. Can you please pass this on too. As from today I cannot like any post at all. The below message appears. I can post but not change pages or like.

'Authentication failed for the action you are trying to do. This failure could be due to your browser not supporting JavaScript, JavaScript not being enabled, or trying to use the action URL directly in the browser address bar instead of clicking the link on the page.'
Return to my original page
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member. yes I am encountering the exact same message for the exact same reason! Over the past two days.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Also the 'expand' bars for the lived experience forum and the carers forum are not working but they are both permanently open so at least we can access it. I'm on iOS
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hahaha. @Former-Member. I just tried to like your post. DOH. Face palm 😝😜😳

HI There @NikNik and @CherryBomb have you seen the above posts? ^^

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry last whinge/information if you didn't know. The past few days the avatars have become tiny on the posts with a grey band behind them making them more difficult for us (ok me) old gals to see. All this affects my mobile.

Hi @Former-Member
Thanks for the heads up. We saw some posts about it over the weekend. Good idea to start a new thread though.
We are currently looking into it 🙂 I will keep you all posted in this thread 🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member 👍 omg how annoying is it! I go to like a post & doh!! The planet's are playing funny buggers I reckon! 😂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.