Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

How do I subscribe?

Hi. I'm new here, so forgive me if I'm asking a dumb question, but how do I subscribe to a forum?

I've read the forum guidelines, searched Help, searched "About the forum..." and checked My Settings (under My Subscriptions it just tells me I have none). I can't see a "subscribe to this thread" button anywhere either. What am I missing? 😯

Note that when I said "forum" I mean "About the forum, including feedback and news", for example. I hope this is the right terminology!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How do I subscribe?

Hi there @Former-Member Welcome to the forums!

Are you using mobile or desktop/tablet version of the forums?

If you're on desktop / tablet you will find an option to subscribe to the discussion you're in when you press the 'Reply' button. 

You will see on the righthand side a check box which says 'Email me when someone replies'

Once you have done this, you can customise when you will get these emails (daily, weekly, immediately). You can do this through your profile, which you have already found 🙂

Hope this helps!

Nik

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: How do I subscribe?

Hi @NikNik

Thank you for the explanation. It makes sense and I can see how to use that to follow a specific discussion (although what if I wanted to follow a discussion without replying?).

My original question, though, was about being able to subscribed to the "Our experience and stories" forum, so I get an email every time someone posts a new topic. Sounds like that functionality might not be available at this time.

Cheers

kavyalakshmi

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.