Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I will have to start making a list tonight of what I need to do over the next few days @Snowie - only the priorities though then the rest I will do on the weekend. Friday is pretty much sorted but need to catch up on some things as a priority tomorrow - there are a couple of things that cannot wait as our Support teacher is retiring at the end of this term and I need to discuss a couple of students with her and do the accompanying paperwork.

I like that attitude @TAB - no point rushing things or making deadlines when you don't have to hey.

..well .. I do have deadlines sorta @Zoe7  just have to ignore them for now or turn volume down on them a bit lol

@Zoe7 hope your first day back at work went ok hon. I know that the kids would have been so excited to see you back. I hope you were able to settle them down!!!

Not sure if you will see this as your next stop might be bed, but hope you are not too exhausted.

Hey @TAB 

Hope your doing ok today 😁

..hope you keep your lunch down @Snowie  taken day off driving here. Slept in. Headache. Gone to shops for food and drink then look for car wash to get perth tree sap off lol 

Oh @TAB So glad to hear that you have taken a day of from driving. It can be so exhausting. Hoping you can get rid of your headache too.

Need to wash my car too!!

@Snowie  yes exhausting will sort headache out thanks

@Zoe7 Hoping you get through today in one piece and you are not too tired. Least it is the weekend coming up so you can get some rest.

@TAB @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @SmilingGecko hoping your day goes well too 

Hello @Snowie just back in from a W.A.L.K.  I hope your day is ok. I'm about to make a cup of peppermint tea and try and relax.  I keep waking up in the middle of the night to pee.  Its not bladder infection as I'm alkaline. Got to try and get a handle on it. Am taking pumpkin seed extract. It takes several weeks to work.  So will see how it goes. Wishing you a good day

@SmilingGecko  I hope you can relax a little and that the pumpkin seed helps. It is so annoying being woken up during the night and then trying to get back to sleep.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.