Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Love this conversation tonight. So relate to being scatterbrained, forgetting bills etc. Stress can do that lol

41859216-5311-4326-957F-C7B6386C7B8D.jpeg

Question peoples- there's a copuple of threads that keep popping up in my notifications that I'm not really wanting to follow anymore. Does anyone know how to turn off notifications for individual threads? I wandered around the settings options but couldn't find anything that seemed to fit the bill.

Sending whoever needs one a hug because sometimes a hot chocolate just doesn't cut it

497eedb019228d17dea0213e2890ca53--hug-quotes-bear-hugs.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Smc

Click on your avatar

Screenshot_20181108-175725.png

Select subscriptions

Select the threads you don't want messages on, then use drop down box to "delete selected subscriptions"

Hope this helps

Unfortunately not @Former-Member. I'm not getting email notifications anyway, but there's a few threads I was tagged into but don't want to follow. I'm trying to find a way to stop them coming up on the "in forum" notification feed. I can deselect automatic subscriptions, but I don't know how to get out of the ones I'm already automatically subscribed to.

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 6.42.09 pm.png

Former-Member
Not applicable

@s-jay can you help @Smc?

All good- I've just worked it out!

I go to the individual threads and unsubscribe from there, using the "options" drop down menu. 😄

Gee, pretty obvious once you look in the right place. 😛

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Sophie1

How did your holiday go?

Former-Member
Not applicable

..... and good evening @Faith-and-Hope @Smc

Hello gentle folk over here .... 👋💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.