Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

I’ve kept myself busy today with lots of distractions @creative_writer 

What have you been up to today?

I did my prac report and quiz earlier. It took me over three hours to do the report so many equations and information I had to work out @Kyle1

Does your family use the My Health Record? 

If so, what do you think of it?

I'm just curious as I am doing an essay on it. I've finished, but my opinion is still up in the air because of the privacy issues. 

Good on you @Birdofparadise8 for being on top of your study…you are starting off on the right path.

Yeah thank you @Eve7. I don't like to leave things to the last minute and I feel it helps keep me distracted so I don't spiral more than I feel I already am. 

How are you going? Hopefully better than me tonight.

I’m at Uni too @Birdofparadise8 and have just finished a 10 week block. Awaiting results which should come on Monday.

Ive just returned from the beach where it was much cooler.

What are you studying @Eve7?

B.Health Science @Birdofparadise8 

Same what is your major @Eve7

I am doing Nutrition and Biomedical Science. I then want to do my masters in Dietetics. 

Nutrition and Exercise @Birdofparadise8 so very similar.

Its good that you have your goals worked out. I coach some athletes and that is why I’m doing it.

Do you have to do any chemistry @Eve7

What year are you? 

I am kind of 1.5 as I did year one in Tasmania but didn't get credit transfer for all eight units so I have to do some other units again. So I am doing some year one and two units this year. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.