Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

I has my second shift at work, which was good. 

I was on my way home and could just tell I wasn't okay @Paperdaisy 

Well that's great about work @Birdofparadise8 

Now, what can you do for self care and to look after yourself tonight? I like to have a big glass of water and watch a good show.. anything you're watching right now? 

Yeah but I have so much study I need to do that I really couldn’t be bothered to do I just don’t know if I can be there emotionally to study. Like right now I’m in the kitchen that I share with everyone and I’m trying to not cry @Paperdaisy 

I'm sorry you're feeling that way @Birdofparadise8 it's exhausting feeling that way when you just want to get on with things. I've been there. Crying can be cathartic too, and there's a place for that.. whatever you feel you need in the moment. Sitting with you 🤗

Thank you @Paperdaisy 

I can’t really cry in front of everyone so I’ll wait till I got back to my room. 

If you cried in front of others @Birdofparadise8 they might offer their support. You deserve support @Birdofparadise8 take care of you ok 😊

I don't know them, so I think I'll pass on that. I don't need other teenage judgment right now. 

So I am sitting down eating dinner alone @Paperdaisy 

You're not alone @Birdofparadise8 💝

I feel so utterly alone sorry to say @Paperdaisy 

Hugs my @Birdofparadise8 , i amm feeling lonely right now too @Paperdaisy , @Eve7 , @tyme , @creative_writer , but we have each other 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.