Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Frida47
New Contributor

Hey 👋 - Frida

Hi

I'm Frida and I'm new here. I have Major Depression & OCD. Looking forward to meeting you all as we share in our struggles and support each other. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Hey 👋 - Frida

gday @Frida47

welcome to the forum and i hope to see you around

Re: Hey 👋 - Frida

Hi @Frida47,

Welcome to the Forums. My name is FloatingFeather and I am one of the peer support workers at SANE. It is nice to have you with us.

I have had bouts with depression over my lifetime and a family member had OCD so I can relate and empathise a bit around how that feels - both can be challenging. 

Just a couple of tips to help you get started:

Tip 1 - if you want to directly chat with someone on the Forums use the @ symbol and then start typing their name directly after it. A dropdown box should appear, and you then select their name. This ensures that they are notified of any posts you mention them in.

Tip 2 – the most recent posts are the latest page numbers

We look forward to seeing you on the Forums. Please let us know if you have any questions - we would be happy to help.

Warm regards,

FloatingFeather

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.