Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Morning @Sans911

haven't got a lot on today, just doing some cleaning

travelling much the same as the last few days

how are you going?

Hey sister, I'm much the same too. SI is still high, although not distressing me. It just gives me prods every now and then that this my life, and nothing major is going to change, so why am I just existing not living. I'm feeling very apathetic. I need to clean too, the house and me, but just have no energy or inclination. But I've got a potential house sitter coming today so housework has to be done.

@Snowie

I wish there was a way to change our thinking, our lives and to get some intrest back. Had a shower this morning for the first time in 3 days so understand how hard it is to just do those simple things. Even that seemed like a chore. 

Hope it goes well with the potentinal house sitter @Sans911

I know you get it @Snowie

I feel so lazy and hate myself so much for being like this, but I also don't care. When I was working, I was rarely go to work without showering, even it is was a last minute call. And I liked to keep my home neat and tidy, just in case anyone came knocking. That was rare in itself, but I didn't want them to think badly of me.

Yeah, I hope this sitter is OK. Getting one for the Christmas period is really, really hard. I had someone booked, but I didn't like her attitude through her messages that myself and my pets weren't a priority, and that she answer a message when she felt like it. I know I'm going to stress about my cats while I'm away, and although I won't be far, I expect a reasonable response if I enquire about them. My cats aren't used to strange people, so I want to know if they're alright. I'm sure you'd be the same about Izzy.

@Sans911it is so hard to keep that 'front' up when we are feeling down, to keep that smile on our face. It is just exhausting trying to keep the facade going.

I hope the sitter is a good match. I woud be picky who I leave Izzy with too. Only the best for Mr A and Jasper Heart

20180608_212530.jpg

2018-10-17 18.57.48.jpg

The top pic is Mr A some time ago, and the bottom is Jasper just now @outlander

@Teej

@Zoe7

@Faith-and-Hope

Waiting... waiting......

Can see Jasper but not the one of Mr A yet @Sans911 Will get that one tomorrow - I need to head to bed - goodnight Hon Heart

Aww they are both super cute! 😍 @Sans911 Jasper looks so fluffy!

Goodnight @Zoe7 😴 I wish for you a peaceful slumber.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.