Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

What are YOU looking forward to?

Happy Origin night đź’™.

With all the stress in my life, I almost forgot about it. I love these events that you can count down the days to, and the NRL doesn't have as many of them as they used to.

My brother was going around in circles with me, because he thought it was annoying that the game was allowed to move to Queensland, but people weren't allowed to see their dying loved ones.

I think that argument is just a huge oversimplification. He said that the entertainment or public interest factor means nothing, but as I'm sure you can attest, these little "distractions" can really support your broader wellbeing.

It's hard to know how to respond to that, because it is very true... it's very logical, but it's TOO logical.

What kind of things are you counting down the days to, yourself?

1 REPLY 1

Re: What are YOU looking forward to?

@Former-Member  when I go into hospital again for 6 weeks

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.