Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Good morning @Mazarita 😊 Wonder if anyone else is also awake and around.

Rest day sounds good, extra good with a bad neck and back at the moment - ouch. It's great you've had a couple of up and awake days.

My Eyes are only half awake after a tossy turny night and lots of little wake ups. I am about to make a cuppa and see if there are any birds up here ☺

Tossy turny night with wake ups are a pain, @CheerBear. Hope the birds and coffee give you a morning lift. Smiley Happy

Total pain but happy to see morning and the end of a sleep battle @Mazarita ☺ Lots of rain so no birds this morning. Coffee is good 👍.

Thinking you may be heading back to bed now and hoping you sleep well.

Thanks, @CheerBear. Nightie night in the morning. Heart

Gidday!Gidday!

Hello Everyone 🙂

Gidday ;)Gidday 😉

@Mazarita Its good you are getting things done.  Your speed is your speed and thats fine.

Its a nuisance having neck problems. It can be worth doing a few small stretches or exercises to help stabilise it. All depends on what is going on. I am not too bad atm, though I feel the discs bulging which I dont like to think about ...

I use sorbolene too, only straight glycerine for tough hard feet, now that it is in my cupboard.

Smiley Happy

Great pic @Exoplanet

Smiley Happy

Has anyone got a good recipe for psyllium husks?

Dropped a recipe into the Munchies thread for you @Appleblossom ..... you might want to adapt / exchange a few ingredients. It’s very American.   I already took out the Pumpkin Pie Flavouring Syrup (or whatever it was called) and there was another Pumpkin Pie thingy to go on top with the butter that we don’t have here ..... but it does use psyllium husks ..... lol

I have mixed eggs with psyllium husks and a little water to make pancakes before, but they are very eggy.

Ha ha about the American thingy... @Faith-and-Hope 

I saw the post thanks.

I actually do a good wholesome pumpkin pie (from real pumpkin) taught to me by my gay Italian American uncle.  Hub's rellies liked it but it did not take off ...

Yeah .... that was it too @Appleblossom .... tinned mashed pumpkin.  You don’t find that around here either.

Fugured you would do some adapting 😊

Hi to @Mazarita @eth @Exoplanet @Sans911 @frog @greenpea @outlander @Sophia1 @Teej @CheerBear..... anyone else about 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.