Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Toby and Cat are good. they are both sound asleep at the moment - Cat in her room and Toby next to me @Shaz51 It must be gettng warmer at night because Toby ends up off the bed and in the bean bag. He starts on the bed then moves sometime during the night. 

It’s going well @Zoe7 ..... I am taking a break from study, doing art journaling as opposed to the visual diary work ..... have pushed all of that back to the rest of the weekend so I can just do art for enjoyment tonight.

It must be so nice to have a space to do your art too @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy

I just don't have the space to get things set up and be able to leave them to work on when I feel like it. It is quite frustrating because I know it would really help me. When I can move my school stuff there will be room - and also room for my music stuff as well. Would be great to have all that readily available rather than stacked up where it is.

Can you use one end of your kitchen table @Zoe7 ?  Like, the size of two placemats maybe ?  And is there room under the table for an archive box (or equivalent) of small paint tubes, matt medium, blending markers, and some ink pens ?  I use scrap paper in mine .... draw things on it, cut them out, paste with matt medium, colour with the markers, and glue on a painted background ...., matt medium on the background means you can draw into that as well .....

Yes @Faith-and-Hope, @Zoe7, i was talking to @Mazarita,but I don`t know what I want to start

Even a little art journal A5 or A4 sized, with one of those travel boxes, or children’s sets, of watercolours, and an artline or gel pen would go a long way @Zoe7.

I'm already using one end of the dining table to store some things as there is not any room left in the hallway or spare room @Faith-and-Hope There are a couple of things I can move once they are sorted out

I could try a box that fits under the dining room table though with an assortment of art things in there. As you know papier mache is my favouite medium but I need to hold off on doing any of that until I have more room

Little papier-mâché thongs might be possible @Zoe7 ..... maybe work in miniatures for now ?

haha It is funny you should mention thongs becuse I need a new pair @Faith-and-Hope

I'm not very good woth miniatures - so much better with larger constructs.

I might head off now Hon - starting to enter sleepy land now. Goodnight my angel Heart

Goodnight @Shaz51 my sister Heart

good night sisters @Zoe7, @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.