Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: I lost my shirt, I pawned my rings; I've done all the thumb dings...

Hi @Jo-anneJoy , just checking in with you...how's the Netflix and the motel going? At least you will be warm. 

@Jo-anneJoy wrote:

Had a wee chat to one of lovely ladies at 1800RESPECT last evening who signposted me to

a couple of more crisis housing resources whose names have not been mentioned before, so cooking with gas.

Any developments with this?

After a fraught four days without internet access and running out credits on my prepaid mobile finally got the Wireless Nano USB adapter doohickey today so I can use the

WiFI here at the motel on route 666.......

@NatureLover   there's no Netflix but the novelty of a 32" flat screen and the most comfortable mattress and pillows - I don't much care.   There's also proper curtains here, not those useless vertical blinds and the toilet seat closes by itself.....do doo do dooo 

Just a quickie, have to touch base with mygov and everybloody else...

Glad you got it all sorted @Jo-anneJoy  - enjoy resting up in that comfy bed 🙂

Your last 2 words made me laugh 😄

Thinking of you today @Jo-anneJoy

Glad you have some place to sleep

and all those exciting peep in your life ...

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=beatles+do+do+do+do 

Keep on truckin ...

@Jo-anneJoy wrote:

Stardate : 97918.71

This time tomorrow, kicking back, watching Netflix on a 32inch flat screen in a room with a bar fridge that better not have a mini bar full of Creme de Menthe or a Gideon's bible in the bottom drawer, as that is a fatal combination.........

Stardate 97937.95

While there is no mini bar here, there is a liquor clearance centre across the road that sells all those cute little bottles.  However some swine had a ripping good time tearing out the last pages of the Gideon's Bible so I can't read how Revelation ends (but that's ok because I saw the movie)....leaving the last line in the red book as...Rev 22:3

And there shall be no more curse,..........

Yeah, yeah, I achieved menopause five years ago....what else ya got?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDcDCZGcZj8

@Jo-anneJoy 

Funny about the bible ...

Smiley Very Happy

There are some horrible stories about refugees locked up in hotels ... they arent necessary a bed of roses ...

just dont sozzle it up too much or you might spend too much time in the bathroom.

Have they lined up any longer term options?

Are you on a public housing waiting list?

Smiley Happy

I dunno....now I have runny nose, sneezing fits, dry cough and I ache all over....could be a common cold, could be the flu, could be distemper, could be covid-19.....I need some Nick Flynn

https://sites.google.com/a/georgetown.edu/mdarts/units/unit-3/section-4-addiction/memoir-nick-flynn-...

@Appleblossom @NatureLover @Sans911 @greenpea @marchhare 

sooooooooooooooo......I now have a support worker who after a lengthy

telecall handballed me over to another agency who dropkicked me over to another

agency and after being invalidated and diminished by three separate people

in the span of four hours today........I am definitely going to start wearing my

Star Trek comm badge on the off-chance that it might actually work and 

I get beamed off this effing planet riddled with crazymakers!!

Way to go @Jo-anneJoy  but sorry to hear of all that drama. I love your wry sense of humour. I hope things start to get a little easier and go your way. 

@Jo-anneJoy  Hi Jo-anneJoy 🙂 yes I have been having a few fun and games with support workers too.  Hoping everything straightens itself our for you now. Hi @Sans911  how are you going today? love from pea ladies.xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.