Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Taking the plunge

Thinking of you @Maggie 👋

🌷🌺🌸

💜💖

🍰

Heart @Maggie

Dont forget your song MaggieDont forget your song Maggie

Hi @Maggie It has been a while now since I have seen you - I know you were really struggling last time you were here. I hope things have settled a little for you but either way it would be nice for you to check in and let us know how you are - missing you a lot Hon Heart

💜🧡💜 @Maggie ..... would love a check-in if you can manage it .....

@Faith-and-Hope@Zoe7@Appleblossom@Former-Member

So nice to read your messages. Thankyou so much.

My life has been thrown into chaos on it seems every level. Unexpected I nave to move from where I'm living, this will be my third move in less than three years. I'm not coping and struggling to keep myself out of hospital, I hate hospital, it has never been an answer for me. One of the worse things I'm finding is the aloneness, being this alone on plant earth is scary, very very scary. I do have my trusted social worker, but she has many others to care for also, so time is limited, but I'm greatful for anything. Lost is an understatement of how I'm feeling, and hanging on is beyond my strength.

Im sorry, but I have no idea how any of you are doing, and if I did know, I have nothing to offer you, I probably never did anyway. I have no idea when I can come back, I am beyond making decisions.

I do wish you all the very best you can find on this unpredictable planet.

Hi @Maggie I am so sorry you are going through such a tough time Hon - it is heartbreaking to hear how you are feeling Smiley Sad You mean so much to us here and although you are feeling so alone you have friends here that care about you. I know it doesn't always help when you are feeling alone irl but we are here for you Heart

You don't need to worry about how we are doing or that you cannot offer support - this is a time you need to concentrate on yourself and if we can support you in that then we are more than happy to do so. Sometimes we feel that if we can't offer support to others ourselves that we are useless in a place like the forum - but tht is not the case - we all need support at times and it is ok to ask for it. I hope you know Hon that we are here for you whenever you decide to come back and we will be thinking of you whilst you are way - you matter so much @Maggie Heart 

Sending you love and hugs Heart

Love and hugs here too @Maggie ..... 💜💐💕💜💐💕💜💐💕💜

The thought of you brings light to my life, and I am holding you in the light .... wait for the way to open .....

It was when things were in a desperate state for us here that I found the forums, and I needed picking up, and just to be held in the care and concern of beautiful people here ..... just rest on us if you can.

I am so sorry to hear you have to move, but glad also that you do have your social worker.   Keep taking one moment at a time ..... breathe ..... I am praying for a door to open for you .... and they do.

Matt 7:7 

Knock, ask, seek, wait ..... 

Hugs and hugs ..... 💜💐💕

@MaggieHeart

It is good to hear from you.

It does not matter whether you are offering something.  Balance in life is far more sophisticated than ...one for you ... and one for me ...  You have  already given a lot in the depth of your story. That does not change.

Glad you have a decent social worker. Hope she can arrange something stable and decent.

Movng when we are older and vulnerable takes a huge amount out of us.

Look after yourself and getting re-established before you worry about the forum.

Gently Bently

Apple

Have a peach ...Have a peach ...Dont forget your song MaggieDont forget your song MaggieCondolences for your uncleCondolences for your uncle

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Maggie 😢

💜💖

🌷🌸

🍰

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello at last @Maggie and a gentle smile and wave to all you other good people @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 .

Gosh you poor thing, having to move again.  I know it was really difficult when you made the last move. And you have done so much work in the garden and yards of this latest place, its terribly disappointing to have to up and move again.

Its awful to feel so alone Maggie, and I really feel for you in that regard.  I often feel very alone, but in reality I have people around me.  So really its my fault that I feel alone mostly, because I chose to isolate myself.  But I have dear little Holly, and you have little Maggie-May.  I am ever so grateful for my little dog.  

Thank goodness for your social worker. She really has been your 'port in a storm' for you for quite some time hasnt she? But, like you say, her time would be limited.  

Maggie - hanging on is not beyond you.  You know this is true, because you have been through all this before, and eventually come out the other side. I know it never gets much easier, and its frightfully difficult to explain to anyone who is not going through what you are now, but I have great faith in you Maggie.  With all you have endured, and been forced to contend with in life, you are amazingly resilient.  Have faith in yourself.

As for having nothing to offer anyone here ... with all due respect to you .... what utter nonsense!  You are someone who is constantly giving.  Way too much, in my opinion, and often to the detriment of yourself.  Your presence here is always appreciated, even if its only to update us as to how things are for you.  You have many people here who care a great deal for you, and we all want the very best possible for you.

I hope you can call on your social worker as much as you need to.  I expect she will be helping you to find alternative accommodation?  You havent said when you need to move, but I really hope you have the help you need in that regard. If necessary, if you dont feel capable of making your own decisions, I feel confident that you can rely on your social worker to do the right thing for you.  So please allow her to do what she can.

Sending much love and care to you Maggie. I miss you being around, but understand why you cant be now. 

Sherry 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.