Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Maggie. I woke up to a beautiful cool clear bright calm morning today. Such changeable weather here the past few days. Hot 31C on Sat, cold 17C and awful windy day Sunday.  But I think a good one today.

I will try to make some time today to get out and enjoy some sunshine with Holly, if nothing else, at the very least a walk and explore of our 3 acre block. We might even sniff out a bunny.

I think today may be 'decision' day for you? Whatever the decision, I hope its made for the right reasons. Fingers crossed that it does not include hospitalisation. Thinking of you today with love, care and concern.

Sherry 🌺🍂🌾

@Former-Member I'm in hospital. I'm beyond words. The past two months have made hell look appealing. I'll sit it out.

I hope your walk went ok. Did you sniff out a bunny??? Or at least did Holly.???

We have had very cold wet windy days here. Wow 31 already for you, you are welcome to that, 16 is our highest so far, suits me fine. Maybe a few more walks with Holly would help with all the pressures of your life. Do you have apps. for hubby today?? I found a lovely star pic for us, a sky connection.BeautifulBeautiful

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @Maggie I am so sorry. 💔

Only brief reply for now. Yes 2 apts for hubby this morning. Ha ha, neither Holly nor I managed to sniff out any bunnies. Just some scratchings and some dung this time. 😀

Talk more later Maggie. I love the sky/star pic ... thanks so much. 🌺

Sherry

Former-Member
Not applicable

Dear @Maggie

How are you going? Or is that a really silly question?

Is little Mags back where she stayed during your last hospital stay? I'm sure she will be fine, but likely stressing about you not being with her, and vice versa obviously.

Do you have any indication yet as to how long you are likely to need to remain in hospital this time?

I will check out the stars again tonight before I go to bed, and think of you. Really hope they are taking good care of you there at the hospital Maggie.

Love to you Maggie.

Sherry   🐶  🌺

🧡💐🐾🌷💕 @Maggie .....

@Former-Member Thanks for your message. I don't know how long I'll be here. Short stay I'm hoping for. Feeling really sick because of meds. I hope you are doing okish. How did hubbys apps go yesterday?? Found any rabbits???? Thanks for checking out the stars, I always think of you when I see them also. Take care.💕💕🐾🐾

@Faith-and-Hope 💕💜💕

Hugs @Maggie ...... I hope the stay is short for you ....584B9EC5-0916-4B78-A224-60333FFD1046.jpeg

Oh @Faith-and-Hope that pic is Georgeous. Thanks.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.