Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Book Art Tree With Reading Chair.jpg

@Maggie .... 💓

Hi @Maggie Sending you loving thoughts and huge hugs Heart

Hi @Maggie Been a while since I have seen you here Smiley Sad My thoughts are with you Hon and hoping that you are doing as ok as you can be - missing you Heart

Hi sweet @Maggie Getting worried about you Hon but also understand if you are needing a break or can't find words - that is sometimes hard to do when we are struggling. So leaving these for you... Heart

Image result for beautiful flowers

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeah @Zoe7, I too am concerned for @Maggie.  Its been quite a while since I last spotted you around Maggie.  Admittedly I havent been around much myself lately, with so much happening. But as I subscribe to your thread, I know I havent missed seeing any posts to here.

I really hope you're doing okay.  I will update my Carers thread soon too, with quite a bit having happened over the past week or so.

Hi to your other lovely regular visitors here @Faith-and-Hope @Teej @outlander @Shaz51 and anyone else reading.

Would love to hear from you again when you feel up to it. But until then, I send you all my love and care.  I really cannot add to Zoe's lovely gift, so I wont even try.  Just my genuine care and healing thoughts coming your way Maggie. Really hope little Mags is okay too.

Sherry Heart

You are a sweetheart @Former-Member and I will look out for your update sHeart

Missing you too @Maggie ..... ❤️

👋💕 @Former-Member @Zoe7 .....

@Faith-and-Hope@Zoe7@Former-Member Thankyou. 💕💜💕

so good to see you @Maggie Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.