Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

BambiFawn
Senior Contributor

channeling

In casual speech, "channelling someone" means imitating another, acting, talking or thinking just like that person.

It was as though my illness was a form of spiritual schizophrenia with channeling involved.  Maybe it was, as there were too many coincidences with it.  It was as though there was a ' calling -up' and whoever I thought about was channeling through words or dialogue.  It usually involved celebrities.  But one day I grabbed my guitar and got in my car and was driving to Melbourne, but my new car broke down near Byron Bay and something read me, maybe a demon or something.  It read my mind, and I'd thought of the word ' murderer'. Then like a two-way radio I felt like my thoughts were being channeled thru to by a Murderer.  I called the Ambulance, and told them I was psychotic, but I knew it was really some channeling.  The Ambulance came and drove me and my car to Hospital.  The Murderer sempt to read where I was at and my location.  He read which hospital I was going to.  Later I arrived at Hospital and described my experience and the Doctor believed I was not psychotic and believed I was telling the truth about the channeling phenomenon.  The Murderer was still reading me closely it sempt and said he was coming to ge me.  I went to my car in the Hospital carpark waiting for Racq and then  a man drove in to the carpark in a white van, his face was evil and I knew it was him.  I ran back inside the hospital and accidentally left my car door open. The man got in my car, switched my mirrors and stole my guitar from the boot and left the light on in the boot to track, follow me.  He left his shirt in my passenger side of the car as a relic.  Very frightening for me and true.  It was the day something had read me and channeled through. Psychics often can channel through to murderers and help solve crimes fo the police. The spiritual realm was really real for me i this way, but I went on medication and it blocked it out, nothing could read me anymore and I could not read them. Strange but true lol. 

3 REPLIES 3
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: channeling

Hi @BambiFawn
That sounds like it was a terrifying experience. I'm glad that you were able to get some help for yourself and that things are better now. Hoping you dont experience that sort of thing again!

Wow @BambiFawn! That sounds super scary. I'm glad help wasn't far away and sincerely hope that the experience never repeats itself and most of all, that you are better now. Sounds like a terrifying experience!

dear @Former-Member and @Queenie

Ya it went on for a while and it was really scary, I was praying all the time.  I went to the Spiritualist church where my mother took me, and I covered myself with the blood of Jesus because psychics and witches went there and I wouldn't normally go there as I am Christian by faith. The healer there told me my brain was doing a certain configeration and it was the same configeration as when I sempt to channel St Theresa accidentally.  It was horrible.  Maybe it was a demon causing me to be read or speaking to my mind like my Christian friend had  told me about.   

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.