Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Anyone feel like chatting?

You need time to grieve @outlander I am very sad here too for you & your precious horse. My hearts love is with you I will miss you yet I totally understand. I have 11 animal family I truly understand.
XO I will be praying for you & your horse.

So sorry @outlander .. brings back memories of things from farm as kid that well just seemed normal if gross in retrospect.
Be kind to yourself 😺

Sunny here in Qld - hope your enjoying the pre spring weathe,r nice to meet you Gypsy7. Have a good day from Bimby2

Oh golly @Former-Member

Please don't leave - you are not a burden here - we all have the right to be here - what would you have if you left?

If things are really tough take a couple of days and when you feel better get back to us in your own time - 

Maybe you have ostrich syndrome atm - don't worry - I just made that up - I think it means that if we go away and hide it will feel better but the world is still there

Most of us have been through really bleak times - I think I could safely assume all of us - I have a bad time from Easter to mid-winter every year - I really really bad sometimes - this year it was easier and I think that was because of the Forum - it's unique - so private and well-moderated

Take your time

Dec

Hi again @Bimby2 .. 😀 Does anyone remember Arbor Day re spring?
Was one of my best childhood memories, grade 4 or 5, half day off school and walking dirt track to house in warm sun , dandelions all along the fence line .. wow I felt that as I said it, smiled, then a wave of pleasantness washed over me 😀

We had an arbo day in primary school and when I look back it had great meaning of a love of tree life. Do they still do this at school planting trees or is it a dying observation? Have a good day - Bimby2.

I don't know re tree planting and schools these days
Former-Member
Not applicable

Deeply sorry about your horse @outlander 💟💗
I know how devastating it feels to make the decision of having them "put to sleep". 😢
Lots of love and hugs to you. 💜

@outlander so sorry to hear your very sad news today 😞 Sending you lots of love. 

@Former-Member - thinking of you and would love to hear from you if you feel up to posting, but understand if you don't. Hope last night was ok for you and that your bubble is safe and cosy today. Saw this one and thought of you

5-12-53-51-1.png

Sending hugs and thoughts to all today 💛

Former-Member
Not applicable

I think some schools do tree planting @Bimby2 @TAB 😀🌲🌳🌴🍀🍁🍂

Hi to you both and hi to all. 👋🌷🌼🌺🌻

Hi @Owlunar 👋💜 I saw your "hello" on the other thread. 😀🌹🌼🌹🌼
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.