Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Anyone feel like chatting?

You too @Bimby2 😀

Hello @Former-Member, @outlander, @TAB, @Bimby2, @CheerBear 

Ok shops done after internal thought maze do I drive oh what if etc .. well I walked with the other part of the equation, the 5 yo backpack that is down to one zip that works lol. Cant get decent ones locally will have to order one. I remember thinking about getting a new bag at least 2 years ago.. Mad
@Former-Member 😀

You don't have to say anything @outlander 😀 Been in similar situations re 4 legged friends.

Hey @Shaz51 😀 Just relaxing on back verandah here. All chores done. Walk done. Its sunny and almost warm. Was sweating near end of walk well was weighed down with shopping and all rugged up lol
How was your late night 🎉 Lol 😎

ha ha @TAB 

fell asleep straight away and then we went shopping today , home now , tired

😀 put feet up and have a cuppa @Shaz51 ️️ lol
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh no @outlander  that's awful 😢🐎😢 that you had to put yyour horse down, so sorry 💓 We get so attached to them. Please be very very kind to yourself this coming week.

Big hug 💜🐎💜🐎💜🐎💜😢

IMG_20170802_082842.png

Take all the time you need ❤❤❤

Former-Member
Not applicable

My heart is breaking for you @outlander 💔 It is so hard to know what to say, it is so so difficult losing something that you love.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@CheerBear

Sorry I disappeared on you.. I am also sorry @Zoe7 and @Former-Member and @Owlunar. I thought I would write something quickly although my heart and mind are both completely drained. That's a very beautiful picture of a guinea pig CheerBear xox.

I write this with emptiness. I am not sure what to say or how to say it. My eyes haven't stopped leaking for a while and my head won't stop beating.. a beating constant headache. I closed all my curtains today because I just didn't want to see it was another day.. or feel the sun.. or light. Completed exhausted

Hope all your days are well. Take care.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.