Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Anyone feel like chatting?

It does make it difficult @Former-Member - sometimes talking helps to get out those feelings and other times it just makes us even more confused... but whichever way it goes - the one thing we can ALWAYS hold on to is the support we have here Heart

Hi @Former-Member - thank you for taking the time to check in, especially given how hard it seems to be to find those words at the moment. I can empathise with how both and @Zoe7 describe these low lows. I hope the rest of your afternoon and evening can be spent doing whatever it is that feels good for you (both). Thinking of you heaps xo

I had a rest @CheerBear and watched the footy on and off. Trying to keep occupied now and get through the rest of the night. 

Always thinking of you my wonderful neighbour Robot LOL

Hope the rest helped @Zoe7. Do you like reading? I can imagine it might be one of those things that's hard at the moment if you did enjoy it, but I'm curious. I'm snuggled up on the lounge about to give a new book a go which is maybe why I'm asking.

Love the radio! (It is a radio yeah?) I saw that come up somewhere before. The closest I have is this - i think it is a microwave 🎫 😛

You're always in my thoughts too neighbour 💗

I used to love reading @CheerBear  but my eye sight has deteriorated quite dramatically over the last couple of months - and the headaches have also made it impossible to read anything! Some of the types of books I like to read seem to be very triggering also (not sure how that eventuated - connections to connections to connections etc.) 

I also don't listen to the radio and barely watch tv these days - there are way too many triggers. I am not in a good place and the slightest little thing can affect me - so best to avoid. I try to avoid music as well - my ex was really into music - had a great voice and could play just about any instrument - so the reminders are there all the time.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member @outlander @TAB @Shaz51
Just letting you know I did see your messages.
Sorry I can't chat just now.
Need to unwind, rest at the moment.
Not feeling well again.
Maybe I'll feel like chatting later.

Sorry to read you're struggling so much dazedanais and outlander.

Will chat more soon. 💜💕
🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼

@Former-Member That sounds interesting. How are you doing today

Its all good @Former-Member 😀 Rest up 😺

Thinking of you @outlander and how this must be a really difficult day for you. Hope you get some rest tonight. 

evening all
@outlander - going through that sounds rough as. I hope you remember the good things about your horse. When i lost our dog it was devastating. I still remember what it was like. I think animals know the truth of their own situation and they sometimes hold out for us to know they are at peace. Animals have been part of human society for centuries really.
Take care of yourself though @outlander

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.